Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
After surfing, squatting, or just sitting a long time I'm getting tightened pelvic floor muscles and nasty pudendal nerve pain. Everywhere from my lower back to knees can ache. I understand the PT treatment for this involves stretching and sticking things up my ass, which sounds fun and all, but I figured I'd run this one by the BB to see if anyone else successfully dealt with the problem.

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
...it's not prostitution when she* has a PT license, right?

*I really hope it's she

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I tried to talk my PT into doing it.

She baulked.

I think she thought I wanted her to do it to get my jollies.

You can do it to yourself pretty good with a threacane.

Take your time, lube up, and go slow.

So many trigger points up there.

You can tell when you release them.

I take no joy in doing it but I want to be better so I can jump dance and shout.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Check this book out.

This was a Bobble recommendation.

I wouldn't buy. See if you ILL can order it.

https://www.amazon.com/Dermo-Neuro-Modulating-Peripheral-Especially/dp/1987985184/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539812056&sr=8-1&keywords=dermo+neuro+modulating

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was thinking about Nassar.

He probably started doing pelvic floor work through the vagina and the anus to legitimately help the female athletes.

I have this hunch that a lot of dysfunction in the muscle skeletal system is a result of pelvic floor dysfunction.

So he is trying to help these young women athletes. At the same time, his lizard brain is getting turned on because he's got his finger up these women's pussys!

Then the lizard brain started biasing cognition.

Making him think, I'm doing it to help the girls!

In fact the evil lizard is running the show.

If you want to manage the pelvic floor without some creep sticking his finger up your butt or in your pussy, you brace the lower abs and pull the front of the pelvic floor upward.