Pele : truly the best, R. I. P.

drunjk

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 27, 2017
sfouctcbeorl is a great representation of life. a bunch of morons running around in circles trying to convince themselves it's not pointless. i'm glad he's dead.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
sfouctcbeorl is a great representation of life. a bunch of morons running around in circles trying to convince themselves it's not pointless. i'm glad he's dead.
Feeling kinda guilty I told you to go fuck yourself in the ass after this ridiculous comment of yours... sorry mate. Should have probably said something in the lines of "I'll be glad when YOU are dead"... but there's no going back in time.

Again, sorry for picking the wrong line.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Feeling kinda guilty I told you to go fook yourself in the ass after this ridiculous comment of yours... sorry mate. Should have probably said something in the lines of "I'll be glad when YOU are dead"... but there's no going back in time.

Again, sorry for picking the wrong line.
Please don’t get sucked in homie. I feel the same affinity for you I know many/most here have as well. But you are SO easily trolled man. You face down street violence and loose, beautiful women just going about your day in Brazil, surely you can handle any nonsense thrown your way on the forum :shaka::jamon:

Reactions: brukuns

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Please don’t get sucked in homie. I feel the same affinity for you I know many/most here have as well. But you are SO easily trolled man. You face down street violence and loose, beautiful women just going about your day in Brazil, surely you can handle any nonsense thrown your way on the forum :shaka::jamon:
He has a sensitive side. Why else would he leave flowers for @afoaf?

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You gotta work with what you have, mang.
And that is what set Pele apart from his peers. Nature gave him more to work with and he put it to use. Superior athlete. Lots of smiles. He truly enjoyed himself in the game.

I watched fut all the time when I lived in town but don't watch much up here. What I see in the news about how much players are paid today it blows my mind. I bet not a one of them got as much love out of the game as Pele.

Reactions: Joshua2415