PEACE & POWER - EP.01 / Filipe Toledo

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Why does every new edit include segments of squalid third world children? We get it - surfers are AUTHENTIC. surfers CARE. surfers are not rich, pampered jet-setters.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Update: that lacked the impact of a Dane edit. The shout-outs to the Man Upstairs were vainglorious since papists profess damnable heresies.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
“Papists”

:roflmao:

if you were born Italian, that papist would be you

If you were born in Cairo you’d be praying to Allah

Born a few centuries ago in Scandinaviayou’d be worshipping Thor

Devoutly I imagine

It’s noble to seek the divine. But to impugn others in their quest just makes you a different flavor of zealot.

“Vanilla ISIS,” if you will.

I prefer Italo to Felipe. But let’s face it, a few more world titles from this crew and they’re going to have to remove “flow” from the core judging criteria.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
“Papists”

:roflmao:

if you were born Italian, that papist would be you

If you were born in Cairo you’d be praying to Allah

Born a few centuries ago in Scandinaviayou’d be worshipping Thor

Devoutly I imagine

It’s noble to seek the divine. But to impugn others in their quest just makes you a different flavor of zealot.

“Vanilla ISIS,” if you will.

I prefer Italo to Felipe. But let’s face it, a few more world titles from this crew and they’re going to have to remove “flow” from the core judging criteria.
Your bitter ex-Mormon thing is unbecoming. I realize you got duped by the holy underpants but that’s no reason to lash out at everyone else. Repent.:waving:

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Your bitter ex-Mormon thing is unbecoming. I realize you got duped by the holy underpants but that’s no reason to lash out at everyone else. Repent.:waving:
Your dogma is just as absurd -- it's just less recent. If it makes you happier or a better person, awesome! But just like the white shirt and tie guys, you're always preaching. It's really something.

Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Your dogma is just as absurd -- it's just less recent. If it makes you happier or a better person, awesome! But just like the white shirt and tie guys, you're always preaching. It's really something.
You went from the cult of Mormonism to the higher ed groupthink longhouse to corporate managerialism to covidianism - you've gone from one cult to the next (Matt 12:45). You'll believe anything as long you're told to believe it and it's false. I've yet you see you criticize another retarded technocratic ayahuasca/mushrooom (sp) ritual or bone-through-nose third world animism. You only show up to criticize truth, speaking of preaching.

Let's keep up these exchanges.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You went from the cult of Mormonism to the higher ed groupthink longhouse to corporate managerialism to covidianism - you've gone from one cult to the next (Matt 12:45). You'll believe anything as long you're told to believe it and it's false. I've yet you see you criticize another retarded technocratic ayahuasca/mushrooom (sp) ritual or bone-through-nose third world animism. You only show up to criticize truth, speaking of preaching.

Let's keep up these exchanges.
Why? Do you anticipate converting him your program? Why is it that the more the believers of any religion are they always seem to be the least tolerant of anyone else’s beliefs independent of what they are? It’s a surf video. Take it to the religion forum.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Felipe/Marcio…I still dig that wave/eye logo…i ordered two boards from Marcio in 96’…he said I should order a third to go in between..he was right…