PAPERS PLEASE

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I already went through my teenage boy fantasy world stage. That was like 40 years ago.

I can't wait to see what 3.0 ifal looks like.
You're starting to madlib like Mundus

You should probably try and spin up some new material. I will as well

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm, two things where I admitted I was wrong, one instantly, one fairly quickly. And even in those two examples you have the details incorrect. That being said, it's pretty unhealthy to be that obsessed with someone

Have anything else you want to screech incorrectly about?

in addition to that, you should probably try learning about media literacy. Many of the "experts" you're so taken by are only trotted out because they support narratives
Such a fooking joke you are, Only question is acting or actually mentally ill?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
This is good news. Round them up. Ship these fucking mooches back home.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Remember that time you had to produce a vaccine card to eat dinner at a restaurant?

wild

Wait. Do they have to produce a card to vote? :roflmao::roflmao:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Remember that time you had to produce a vaccine card to eat dinner at a restaurant?

wild

Wait. Do they have to produce a card to vote? :roflmao::roflmao:
Wow, I’d forgot about that

i was snowboarding in vermont, and i had to show a vaccine card to go in the lodge and use the bathroom
I don’t snowboard with my costanza style wallet on me, so i didn’t have anything with me but my license, credit card and insurance card
they wouldn’t let me in to pee

Until I borrowed someone elses
i forgot all about that ridiculousness

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Wow, I’d forgot about that

i was snowboarding in vermont, and i had to show a vaccine card to go in the lodge and use the bathroom
I don’t snowboard with my costanza style wallet on me, so i didn’t have anything with me but my license, credit card and insurance card
they wouldn’t let me in to pee

Until I borrowed someone elses
i forgot all about that ridiculousness
Awee yeah. Remember that too. Water the bushes. It’s organic!

never forget. It’ll happen again in our lifetime.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You didn't seem to have a problem when people were getting harassed for vax documents
every fkn time

it's hilarious watching him trying so hard to make an argument and failing so miserably every time

"learned about reduction"...which of course means "continued to observe ifallalot tripping on his own dick in his attempts to make a cogent argument"

the last one was more retarded than this vax document analogy

revise history harder, bud

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
every fkn time

it's hilarious watching him trying so hard to make an argument and failing so miserably every time

"learned about reduction"...which of course means "continued to observe ifallalot tripping on his own dick in his attempts to make a cogent argument"

the last one was more retarded than this vax document analogy

revise history harder, bud
The only history being revised here is you once again scrambling to say something isn't comparable because you don't like the hypocritical light it paints you in

There's no failure on an argument when you refuse to actually argue the point

Reactions: crustBrother

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So it's nothing remotely close to harassment. Unless being asked to produce a boarding pass and ID to board a plane is harassment. Sounds like you want a much strong National Labor Relations Board?
Anything to bootlick the regime