Pacific Vibration Fins

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
These look interesting but I'm afraid the other kids would make fun of me.

1646928116341.png

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
I tried this. Got a pad that peeled off my board for $9, a leash that almost made my ankle bleed for $7 and a set of fins that were honeycomb but almost as flexible as those old FCS plastic fins that we used to get a boner about for $11.

complete sh!t.
I'm sure it's totally hit or miss, but I've used whatever fifteen dollar traction pads that are on amazon ("punt" brand apparently) on two boards now and I genuinely like them more. I think all brands use the same 3m peel-off adhesive, and the way these things are all one material with relatively crude-looking large bumps just feels more secure to me than the ones that are I think designed to look hi-tech.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Oh, Punt is good! I've had a couple (they used to have a really big wide tail pad for $20 - like the DaKine wideload one). I'm pretty sure Punt is run by surfers in SF and they have weeded out crap manufacturers.

Alibaba is too hit or miss (I've only missed).

Apr 6, 2015
I searched the forum but didn't see any results. Anybody bought from them before? Review?
Brand looks kinda janky and they using FCS2 tech, so it's gotta be bootleg. But I want controllers in og FCS.

I bought a set of the FCS Controllers - good quality, shipped fast, good service. I got them for a LibTech Puddle Jumper, and they felt like too much fin and stiffened the board up. But that wasn't the fins' fault.

I promptly lost the left front fin (shitty LibTech boxes!), now just using the Controller rears with AM larges in the front.

Anybody selling a left Controller front (FCS 1)? Or wanting to buy a right Controller front?

Oct 25, 2019
I grabbed a set of speed dialer quads last year. Having zero experience with a fin shape like that, I have no frame of reference, but I still have them in the board and like how it surfs.

They also bunged up my order, but promptly made it right and thew in some freebies so thumbs up on that!