Our former first drunk - Again

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Autoprax said:
The healthy parent often dies taking care of the sick one.

My sick dad basically killed my caretaker mom.

Then he killed himself.

It happens.
thats sad and tragic.
good for you for keeping your hand on the tiller of lifes' sailboat.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Now Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a palace bathtub during trip to India

* Hillary Clinton's wrist injury is worse than originally thought
* The former Secretary of State was forced to cancel her appearances in Jodhpur, India this week when she slipped in a palace bathtub and hurt her wrist
* Doctors advised the 70-year-old to rest, but the pain grew unbearable so she was taken to the hospital early Wednesday morning
* A CT Scan and X-ray confirmed she had a hairline fracture on her wris
* This is the second time the former presidential candidate has injured herself on her India after slipping on steps at a 13th century harem.....
I can't swear that this is simply drunkenness. However I'll swear on a stack of bibles that something is seriously wrong with this woman. When she did it during her presidential campaign conservatives said there was something wrong with her. And leftists ridiculed conservatives for the specific maladies they theorized. It doesn't matter what exactly is wrong with her, she had no business being the nominee of any legitimate political party as their candidate for America's top office.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Is this about you trying to rationalize your Trump vote? I don't get it.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What I'm taking from this thread is that if Cheeto ever slips and falls in front of the cameras he's clearly sick or drunk and unfit for office and should resign immediately.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Well, it's not like Hillary would need both hands to jerk you off, squidley. Besides, I think you'd prefer Trump's stubby fingers. :drowning: