ONLY ON REDDIT!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Why do you think pedophiles would care about a child’s ability to procreate?
That's not what I was getting at.

mundus and Sharkbiscuit were both making the argument elective sterilization is OK if the kid consents. That this is about freedom. (Sharkbiscuit even said it's no problem if parents and their minor children have sex as long as the kid consents)

The same sorts of arguments are used by pedophile groups like NAMBLA to justify violating kids - "If all involved parties consent it's not a problem! What we're doing is in no way hurtful - it actually is helpful!"

Meanwhile the fact minors tend to be naive, short sighted (undeveloped brain often operating on pure emotion), and easily manipulated is intentionally ignored.

Pedophilia and transgender surgery are 100% unrelated.
No they're actually very related, as they involve violation of a minor and a minor's ability to consent to permanent life-altering decisions.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I agree with the right wingers on this.

The kids can wait until they are 18 to do this stuff.

But it's not like they [the right wing nuts who post here] aren't creepy bad faith operators too.

Lots of injustice in the world and the bias dictates which ones are focused on.

It seems like the far left advocates/psychopaths have infiltrated medicine and education.

Where the far right psychopaths have infiltrated politics.

You are all crazy fuckers determined to dump the kayak over..

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Now you’re in outright denial of it

Boston Children’s Hospital is straight up advertising these procedures

Even then, your question shows and acceptance of it that’s simply unacceptable. This is never ok, not even once
Your's and Caca's pathological obsession with the issue reek of the fireman arsonist.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I asked a simple question. How many kids receive gender altering surgery in the US each year? Is it none? 10? 100,000?
Do they keep numbers on that?

it seems a very big issue here - but I get the impression you have no idea if the things you’re upset about actually occur.
Unless you're living under a rock you know they do occur.

Also, unless it’s my kid, it’s not my business.
Some people just have a different parenting style.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You’re on your heels defending this. I’d take a step back

You’re arguing in favor of Mengele-level horrors being performed on children
LOL, back to the Nazis, you are hysterical and not in the funny way.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I asked a simple question. How many kids receive gender altering surgery in the US each year? Is it none? 10? 100,000?

it seems a very big issue here - but I get the impression you have no idea if the things you’re upset about actually occur.

Also, unless it’s my kid, it’s not my business.
I answered your simple question

Not even once

Doctors performing this should be executed

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

That's not what I was getting at.

mundus and Sharkbiscuit were both making the argument elective sterilization is OK if the kid consents. That this is about freedom. (Sharkbiscuit even said it's no problem if parents and their minor children have sex as long as the kid consents)

The same sorts of arguments are used by pedophile groups like NAMBLA to justify violating kids - "If all involved parties consent it's not a problem! What we're doing is in no way hurtful - it actually is helpful!"

Meanwhile the fact minors tend to be naive, short sighted (undeveloped brain often operating on pure emotion), and easily manipulated is intentionally ignored.

No they're actually very related, as they involve violation of a minor and a minor's ability to consent to permanent life-altering decisions.
except in one instance you’re talking about a predator involved in the violation, and in the other a guy who has no involvement in the decision a child makes with his/her parents.

So, not at all the same.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit