ONLY ON REDDIT!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So the question remains, who’s the bigger threat a tranny or a lesbian? With lesbians, you KNOW they’re checking it all out.

Maybe we should ban lesbians from lockers?
No, the question doesn't remain.

I already answered it for you.

If you don't understand the difference between a biological male and a lesbian that's your problem.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No, the question doesn't remain.

I already answered it for you.

If you don't understand the difference between a biological male and a lesbian that's your problem.
I understand.

But that’s not germane. A gay biological male is no threat to a woman. A lesbian might be.

There are two trans kids at one of my kid’s middle school. They use the locker room without incident. None of the students care.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I understand.

But that’s not germane. A gay biological male is no threat to a woman. A lesbian might be.

There are two trans kids at one of my kid’s middle school. They use the locker room without incident. None of the students care.
I’m guessing there’s no nakedness involved and that these kids aren‘t taking showers after gym
if there was, it’d be interesting to know if the kids were so relaxed about it

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I’m guessing there’s no nakedness involved and that these kids aren‘t taking showers after gym
if there was, it’d be interesting to know if the kids were so relaxed about it
My kid says they both tape. It’s not a secret.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
My kid says they both tape. It’s not a secret.
i think middle schoolers aren’t too comfortable being naked with others anyway
i wonder how much that would add to it

again , in other cultures where being naked with others is more common, it’s probably less of a big deal

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I understand.

This is the usual case.

But it creates a great place of a psychopath to wreak havoc.

They are 1.2% of the population.

Accommodations alway create an opportunity for abuse.

I've had kids get mad for accidentally using the wrong pronoun.

I take them out side and say, "No. You can't give me grief for accidentally using the wrong pronoun once."

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
how much time do you spend every day doomscrolling the internet for stuff like this? i mean seriously, you have to be looking to find this kind of thing and doesn't that raise some odd questions right there?
Not really
You just have to give attention to a topic, and then more stuff on that topic finds you
That said, it still might make someone wonder why this is what they’ve decided is interesting or somehow engaging for you

Reactions: Ifallalot