online cheapo 4/3?

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
who got the goods right now? my brother needs something....seshday has nada.....steepandcheap doens't ahve that great of a discount...who be running that fat sale?

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
gracias. he just reserved a spot. he wont go backzip...might end up with a needs if the warehosue sale doesnt work out...but seems that every once in awhile yo can find a website with something cheaper than needs. hopefully that warehosue deal works out...maybe even have him grab me somethign without even having to show....yeahhhh

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Anyone able to share first-hand opinion of the needessentials ultra-premium (or steamer) lines of heavier suits maybe 4/3 hooded or heavier? I'm on the East Coast so it's gets pretty cold, on a warm year but a new well fitting 4/3 usually does the trick. Not really but if it's a cold winter I'm not afraid to take a couple months off. That sounds awful to say but I've been through a lot just to still be here doing it at all. Hope for the best and see what's up come February,March is all I can muster.
Thanks.

Eimeo

OTF status
Oct 18, 2005
Encinitas
Anyone able to share first-hand opinion of the needessentials ultra-premium (or steamer) lines of heavier suits maybe 4/3 hooded or heavier? I'm on the East Coast so it's gets pretty cold, on a warm year but a new well fitting 4/3 usually does the trick. Not really but if it's a cold winter I'm not afraid to take a couple months off. That sounds awful to say but I've been through a lot just to still be here doing it at all. Hope for the best and see what's up come February,March is all I can muster.
Thanks.
I bought two Premium Ultra 4/3 chest zips, no hood for me and my son. Got them last winter towards the end, wore mine maybe 10 times. Have worn it 5 times this week. I am coming from Matuse, so I was wearing a very good wetsuit brand previously for many years. For the money, they are pretty good. The tape on the internal seams is coming off already, this is happening on both suits, crotch, knees, etc. I glued them back on, that will last a little while and then I will have to do it again. They are super flexible for a 4/3, the neoprene feels soft and supple, but these are still new. The interior wool like lining is great and dry to put on even if it is wet on the outside from hanging dry over night, feels good on chilly early mornings. Again, for $225, about as good as I think you can get for the money. I hope they figure out a better glue for the seam tape on the interior, otherwise no complaints.