One thing that should change post Trump

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Executive power, to due with war powers(congressional responsibility) and this bit about a President cannot be indicted, putting the President above the law.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Executive power needs to be curtailed hard, but it's been trending this way since Lincoln tbh.

The Electoral College/Popular vote debate isn't even meaningful when the President holds the type of powers the office was intended to

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I have been saying this since I was a kid. Don’t let these mother fuckkers have so much power so it matters less who holds the office.

The lefties’ vaginas got all wet when Obama whipped out his pen to sign EOs and I was warning people...some day someone you hate will be the one with the pen in his hand....

This is real battle. It’s not who is in power, it’s how much power we let them have.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Duffy said:
I have been saying this since I was a kid. Don’t let these mother fuckkers have so much power so it matters less who holds the office.

The lefties’ vaginas got all wet when Obama whipped out his pen to sign EOs and I was warning people...some day someone you hate will be the one with the pen in his hand....

This is real battle. It’s not who is in power, it’s how much power we let them have.
No man

MOAR GOVMT
MOAR REGULASHAN
LESS GVMT = HU WILL KEEP US SAF????

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
casa_mugrienta said:
ifallalot said:
Executive power needs to be curtailed hard, but it's been trending this way since Lincoln tbh.
racist dogwhistle
My whole existence is a racist dogwhistle due to my low intersectionality score

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
mundus said:
Executive power, to due with war powers(congressional responsibility) and this bit about a President cannot be indicted, putting the President above the law.
not to mention:
1) security clearances can't be granted by President
2) nepotism is outlawed

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
ifallalot said:
casa_mugrienta said:
ifallalot said:
racist dogwhistle
My whole existence is a racist dogwhistle due to my low intersectionality score

:roflmao:

the BIRTHER investigation continues !! ( :

https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+dog+whistle&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEwPfM25jhAhVSMawKHbhZC-QQ_AUIECgD&biw=1242&bih=568