One egg or two?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I cracked open my first (and second) rotten egg last year. They’re a little under pressure and pop when you crack them, releasing the sulphuric smell that immediately hits you and start gagging uncontrollably. Completely black inside :barf:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Not into over hard. Kinda pointless for me.
Boiled with slightly firmed - medium firm yolk. No grey yolks for me.

Any other way is great. Poaching is a nice alternative to sunny side up when you don't need the butter but still want to spread some yolk on potatoes, browns, toast, or in a soup.

Last edited:

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
12 Eggs a day bitches...

6 Eggs in the AM before surfing

6 Eggs when i get home from surfing

Throw them in the blender, add some BCAA powder, maybe some kale, chard, celery, or what i can find in the garden.

Live life like a greek god!:bowdown:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I typically do either 3 eggs soft-scrambled or 2 eggs over easy depending on my mood.

When I have a lil more time I make these and they’re worth the extra effort…

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
12 Eggs a day bitches...

6 Eggs in the AM before surfing

6 Eggs when i get home from surfing

Throw them in the blender, add some BCAA powder, maybe some kale, chard, celery, or what i can find in the garden.

Live life like a greek god!:bowdown:

Raw eggs?

I think I remember something about eating too many raw eggs (egg whites specifically?) leads to hair loss or some other negative health effects. Should look that up before typing it, but am feeling lazy today.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Eggs are probably my favorite food. Had three scrambled yesterday and three over medium today. Gotta dip that toast in the runny yolk. Will probably hard boil 4 later today to snack on during my flight tomorrow.
Fried, over-easy, scrambled, hard boiled, poached, deviled, you name it.... Probably average a dozen and a half/week. My cholesterol is AOK too!

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Raw eggs?

I think I remember something about eating too many raw eggs (egg whites specifically?) leads to hair loss or some other negative health effects. Should look that up before typing it, but am feeling lazy today.
it’s raw egg whites and hair loss, causes a biotin deficiency
you can counteract with betaine supplements.

Reactions: Mr Doof