Olympic travesty: Erin Brooks handed Canadian citizenship, fails to qualify for Olympics

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
What you’re talking about is referred to as a compulsory behavior and its something you might want to consider talking to a professional about if it’s gone as far as you pleasuring yourself on commercial aircraft bro.

My cousin Walter jerked off on a plane once. True story bro. He was on a flight to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.
Well played! Such a classic movie.

Reactions: Chocki

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Surfing around her a few times she's def a weirdo.

But I wonder who scripted that interview in preparation for the win? And how?
She only speaks in terms like that. Like a programmed toy. There’s nothing in her surfing life that is just honest.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Erin was out at Oside pier this weekend, including this am sharing a peak w Caity. Erin surfs quick but Caity is still much better.

Reactions: slipped_disc

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
I fixed that for you to the more likely scenario.
her grandpa is LOADED and has said that she won the "surfer world championship" already. a buddy of mine knows him and he always asks me if i'm watching her. i keep telling him she's not a WTC surfer but the grandpa has people confused. i give up.