Old movie Bali High

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
Yep. I remember it. Great soundtrack too. I was stocked on reggae even as a 10 year old.
The bummer is, all those hot chicks are somebody's grandma now.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Love that! One of the great things about this bb is people posting old surf movies from the pre-video days of the '60s through the '80s. Maybe the mods could make a sticky thread, "Old surf movies" or something.

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
didnt it have a custom song: baaaliiiiiiiiiii high?
You know what? I was waiting for that too. And wasn't there some killer jazz worked into the soundtrack?
Maybe different movies, same name?

Mar 15, 2024
Ah, reminiscing about the past and its soundtracks brings back so many memories, doesn't it? Music, especially reggae, has this timeless vibe that connects generations. And about the hot chicks turning into grandmas, isn't that just the circle of life? It's a funny and beautiful reminder of how time flies and how we all go through these amazing stages of life.
Speaking of timeless vibes and connecting with different generations, Bali offers a unique blend of experiences that cater to everyone, whether you're reliving memories or creating new ones. From its vibrant reggae scenes to tranquil beaches where today's youth and yesterday's 'hot chicks' blend seamlessly, Bali truly has it all.
For those intrigued by the diverse cultural and musical landscape of Bali, or if you're planning to dive into its rich history and vibrant present, check out onbali.com. It's a treasure trove of information on everything Bali has to offer, from music festivals to serene spots perfect for all generations. Bali's charm is indeed ageless, much like the spirit of reggae music.
Here's to the timeless adventures and the stories we share, from one generation to the next!

• Angry
Reactions: stringcheese

nolibos

OTF status
Oct 24, 2019
Central California
Got it on VHS from the Bolinas Library years ago. High performance single fin action (or the last gasp of the single fin before the thruster revolution).