Oh Surf Dog!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Durham came!

I can really use that $100 right now.

Thanks for the the bet. The rest of the right winger blusters all turn to pussys when there is money involved. But you didn't. I salute you for betting your convictions.

I thought I was going to loose but I kept up a brave front.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Durham came!

I can really use that $100 right now.

Thanks for the the bet. The rest of the right winger blusters all turn to pussys when there is money involved. But you didn't. I salute you for betting your convictions.

I thought I was going to loose but I kept up a brave front.
Did you guys use Paypal? Venmo?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Ya, my suspicions rang true.

When a judge basically declares to the jury JUST BEFORE deliberating to "unhear" a bunch of critical testimony, I knew this wasn't going to go well.

Oh well. I shoulda known better with this venue, but hoped justice would prevail anyway. I was wrong.

Autoprax, PM me your PayPal info and let get this over and done.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

When a judge basically declares to the jury JUST BEFORE deliberating to "unhear" a bunch of critical testimony, I knew this wasn't going to go well.

Oh well. I shoulda known better with this venue, but hoped justice would prevail anyway. I was wrong.

How does it feel to fall for every bit of right wing BS that comes down the pike?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
How does it feel to fall for every bit of right wing BS that comes down the pike?
Sussman went to the FBI and told them BS, and even though the working stiffs checked it out, and immediately shot it down, the upper managers INSISTED going with it anyway and then it became a circle jerk of epic proportions.

We all now know it was all contrived "opposition research" that purposely leaked back to a willing MSM and it set the stage for the demonization there forward.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Sussman went to the FBI and told them BS, and even though the working stiffs checked it out, and immediately shot it down, the upper managers INSISTED going with it anyway and then it became a circle jerk of epic proportions.

We all now know it was all contrived "opposition research" that purposely leaked back to a willing MSM and it set the stage for the demonization there forward.
Keep crying like the sore looser you are, pathetic!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I salute you for betting your convictions.
I see what you did there....

Surfdog is literally incapable of understanding what Sussman was bringing to them

these dongheads keep saying the Alfa Bank thing was debunked, but it was never full vetted

the full accounting is pretty darn interesting...particularly the fact that the domains dropped off the map as soon as it was made public, but the communication between servers on those networks continued under different dns records

count yourself lucky, Autoprax. at least you got paid. I still have to listen to this jackass try to tell me the sky isn't blue...

"The defendant must appear in court as required and, if convicted, must surrender as directed to serve a sentence that the court may impose"

• Haha
Reactions: Autoprax

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I sent it.

Paying my bet. I doubt any of you would if came out the other way.

Is what I mentioned above not true?
I was going to pay.

In my mind I had already lost the money.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I see what you did there....

Surfdog is literally incapable of understanding what Sussman was bringing to them

these dongheads keep saying the Alfa Bank thing was debunked, but it was never full vetted

the full accounting is pretty darn interesting...particularly the fact that the domains dropped off the map as soon as it was made public, but the communication between servers on those networks continued under different dns records

count yourself lucky, Autoprax. at least you got paid. I still have to listen to this jackass try to tell me the sky isn't blue...

"The defendant must appear in court as required and, if convicted, must surrender as directed to serve a sentence that the court may impose"
You need to keep up......

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/21/fbi-file-disproves-trump-alfa-bank-link/