Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread
whats a matter death penalty boy ?? )

pussy cat got your tongue ?? )

Do you believe in the DEATH PENALTY for treason ?? :) )

Explore
2. Trump tried to pressure state legislatures to overturn the results.
Trump personally attempted to coerce state legislators to overturn election results in a few states that voted for Biden, on the dubious legal theory that such legislatures could simply ignore the results of the popular vote in their own states. In Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, and Georgia, Trump publicly urged Republican-controlled statehouses to “intervene to declare him the winner” and tweeted, “Hopefully the Courts and/or Legislatures will have the COURAGE to do what has to be done to maintain the integrity of our Elections, and the United States of America itself.” As my colleague Barton Gellman reported last year, the Trump campaign discussed “contingency plans to bypass election results and appoint loyal electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.”

David A. Graham: Trump’s coup attempt didn’t start on January 6

Reactions: hal9000

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I kindly request that the gentleman get his own material and quit co-opting mine

"IN YOUR OWN WORDS"

Reactions: hal9000

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You tell me. Where do you think it is? Give us your best guess. Tell us your grand conspiracy theory about Hunter's laptop.
Your team has the conspiracy hypothesis. What do you think happened to it?

I think it maybe was his and there’s nothing incriminating on it otherwise it would have surfaced

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
we find out that Trump was pushing people at the DOJ to publicly delegitimize the election sans proof....

calling election officials in states attempting to get them to "find the votes"...

his attorneys were attempting to convince representatives to reallocate their electoral votes...

TOTALLY JUST TOURISM GUYS

DEFINITELY NOT AN ATTEMPT TO SUBVERT THE ELECTION

fkn idiots