Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
i’m still waiting for GrossFat to explain the crimes
You and some of the GOP House as well, seeing as how they don't have the votes.

An email said 10% held by H for the big guy. It's the end of the world. Oh and Comer found a check that couldn't cover yard work from when Biden wasn't President. Also Hunter cockmogged the entire GOP.

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Ah yes. Rushhuns and a guy in prison. Interesting. Just one question though: Why were the Bidens doing business with these people?
they weren't

holy fk, are you really this dumb?

It was a set up to make it look like an insurrection, they know who planted them - hint it was them
how fkn stupid is schex?

like, seriously

it was set up...that's why the oathkeepers were there with guns. it was set up

it was a set up...that's why the proud boys showed up in full riot gear with a practiced plan for getting inside

it was a set up?

what kind of brain dead lackwit thinks it was a setup?

the fkn president invited them there and then told them what to do

holy fk

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
allow me to answer: yes
he's out here making multiple new threads and posting about this day in and day out for FOUR YEARS

and he still doesn't even have a grasp of the basic facts?

this is the classic erBB FEELZ ratio....the more FEELZ the less FACTS

like, you've made this your entire personality, how are you simultaneously so fkn clueless?!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Need receipts??

So he says stuff like "$5M was transferred from the Northern International Capital account to Hudson West the Third, a bank account controlled by Hunter and ... Kevin Dong... a CEFC associate. The money comes from ... a bank account tied to the CCP..." And the poster says "... CEFC is a company directly linked to the CCP and... Xi Jinping..."

He can say anything he want, but I would like to explore the nature of the "ties to the CCP". For example, CEFC went bankrupt in 2018 and its chairman was thrown in jail. I am thinking the "link" to the CCP was defined by acrimony, if it existed at all. What was the nature of the "ties" between Northern International and the CCP, if any actually existed at all? And the payments to Hunter were for services rendered. Last time I checked there is nothing illegal about doing international consulting work and getting paid for it, NBD if they have copies of the bank statements.

Political grandstanding by a performer rather than a legislator.

• Haha
Reactions: schex and GromsDad

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf and hal9000

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Attn Team Libcuck:

Do you think this particular $5M will wind up failing more or less hilariously than the $5M that doesn't exist except in the fraudulent sh!t Alexander Smirnov made up and fed the GOP and will be headed to the slammer over? Over/under, lads!

Reactions: hammies and hal9000

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
LOL I'm sure it was designed to make a bunch of right wing Jesus Freak inbreds look bad. The point of January 6th was to re-install Trump as President.

This didn't happen when Biden was President so he's not culpable for it. That you think some coke matters is comical.

Alito's team leaking the Dobbs opinion isn't Biden's fault.

Pro lifers shoot abortion doctors and Moms for Liberty are a bunch of ratchet ass jizz dumpsters.
So no curiosity over TWO pipe bombs discovered on 1/6 - why cover it up? Do you see anything about this? Think they are incapable of figuring it out??
If you believe this govt. you are a sucker

Whether it was coke or a deadly poison isn't the point - it's the cover up

A lefty leaked it to deny democracy - no curiosity ok

But Trump called Ukraine!!

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
they weren't

holy fk, are you really this dumb?

how fkn stupid is schex?

like, seriously

it was set up...that's why the oathkeepers were there with guns. it was set up

it was a set up...that's why the proud boys showed up in full riot gear with a practiced plan for getting inside

it was a set up?

what kind of brain dead lackwit thinks it was a setup?

the fkn president invited them there and then told them what to do

holy fk
You obviously know nothing of these pipe bombs
ignorant
Just the way they want you to be
sheep