Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This issue went away a long time ago

Focusing on this is just as sad as the people who can’t get over Trump

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I suppose it would be difficult for some people to just move on from Trump...since they’re still in jail for trying to stahp teh steel! :roflmao:

Reactions: sirfun

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I knew our political discourse was going to take a nose dive when Trump started tweeting. When people frequently resort to memes to make their points it has gotten abysmal. We're fukt.
A) Social Media is a cancer irregardless of OBM’s participation
B) As Mundus pointed out, the correct nomenclature is Dank Memes
C) They’re funny because they’re true
4) We were fucked a long long time ago

1622815572883.jpeg

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A) Social Media is a cancer irregardless of OBM’s participation
B) As Mundus pointed out, the correct nomenclature is Dank Memes
C) They’re funny because they’re true
4) We were fucked a long long time ago

View attachment 110720
Most of them are not true. They are all false analogies and mischaracterization.

It takes an attribute substitution (taking place at a subconscious level) to get the desired payoff.

IT's funny that I hate memes.

Think of something witty yourself, retards. :roflmao:

Reactions: mundus

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Most of them are not true. They are all false analogies and mischaracterization.

It takes an attribute substitution (taking place at a subconscious level) to get the desired payoff.

IT's funny that I hate memes.

Think of something witty yourself, retards. :roflmao:
What’s not true? That he pulled down $90k a month working for Burisma while being a raging alcoholic/crackhead who could keep up with Charlie Sheen, etc? That barring his substance abuse issues he was completely unqualified for the job? That one could look at his personal life and quite easily come to the conclusion that he was a complete and utter derelict, miscreant and all around scumbag?

And I’m sorry that you don’t like dank memes but you know what, not all of us are lucky enough to have been born with the intellectual privilege that you were.

I can’t believe you have the audacity to say I am being “retarded” bc I don’t want to teach you something that you don’t understand. To come into a dank meme poster’s space and demand educational + emotional labor from him, and declare that if he doesn’t meet your demand for that labor then he is a “retard” is OUTLANDISH.

Thank you for your micro aggressions, I’m triggered now.

Last edited: