*** Official Surf Ranch Pro Contest Thread ***

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Thanks for being an awesome ProHo in mine (and proho's) absence Sponge! :waving:

I'm only interested in watching highlights from this event.
IMO, the the logistical format is perfect for a slew of ads and vapid interviews :barf:

Though, I have a question: At every CT stop, they seem to be doing "activations", ie: they participate in some sort of charity work.

What do you think the Activation will be in Lemoore?

Bring water to the immigrants picking berries? Change the filters in the pool? Serve drinks to the crowd?

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD and sponge

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Thanks for being an awesome ProHo in mine (and proho's) absence Sponge! :waving:

IMO, the the logistical format is perfect for a slew of ads and vapid interviews :barf:

Though, I have a question: At every CT stop, they seem to be doing "activations", ie: they participate in some sort of charity work.

Bring water to the immigrants picking berries? Change the filters in the pool? Serve drinks to the crowd?
They plan on giving back to the US of A by walking the tarmac at Naval Air Station Lemoore to look for Foreign Object Debris (FOD). Only US citizens will be allowed so it is unclear whether Tatiana and Kanoa will be able to participate.

• Haha
Reactions: SpudBoy

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Theyve put eggs in baskets and now the chickens come home to roost...would love to see the lack of interest in the surf ranch sink the wsl somehow.

Reactions: SurfMission

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Maybe they’ll spend a few hours pumping flood water.

Reactions: sponge

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Imagine paying $7,500 to stay in an Airstream at the Surf Ranch, in Lemoore, CA? Holy sh!t. :roflmao:

=============

Stay at Surf Ranch Pro in style with our exclusive Airstream Package.

This package offers a unique way to enjoy the event in style and comfort. You'll have a cozy, retro-inspired living space, giving you unparalleled access to all the action.

This package is a weekend-long experience, starting with access to view the surfers' practice session on Friday night. VIP tickets and VIP parking are included in this package, along with complementary merchandise gift packs.

May 26th to May 28th (Friday evening check in – Sunday afternoon check out) - Private Airstream inclusive of premium features including bathroom and shower. Airstreams range in number and size of beds, but all sleep at least two people and include a converted sleeping area available for a second sleeping space.

- Exclusive access to the surfers' Friday night practice session with music and bar service
-2x VIP tickets -1x VIP parking pass
-2x complementary merchandise gift packs