*** Official Surf City El Salvador Pro Contest Thread ***

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I only watched a handful of heats.
Last nights closers looked fun.
Today looked like sh!t.
There were osme close ones, but I can't be bothered to go watch them again.

Reactions: vanrysss

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Possibly. There have been a few great events in Saquarema in the last 5 years. And they're going to have both ends of the beach- the left and the barreling right. I'm more hopeful for that then tI was for this.

One could certainly make that argument.
I watched the final heat twice and scored Holy Toledo a point higher each time. Maybe it's the NSSA-inspired gyrations and lack of style that I don't like about Griffin’s waves. Nevertheless I don't judge pro events anymore and apparently I'm out of touch.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I watched the final heat twice and scored Holy Toledo a point higher each time. Maybe it's the NSSA-inspired gyrations and lack of style that I don't like about Griffin’s waves. Nevertheless I don't judge pro events anymore and apparently I'm out of touch.
Filipe has to blow his competitor out of the water in a heat or else its going the other way. That's three events in a row he's gotten screwed. Working hard to make sure Filipe (another Brazilian) doesn't win the title.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
Filipe has to blow his competitor out of the water in a heat or else its going the other way. That's three events in a row he's gotten screwed. Working hard to make sure Filipe (another Brazilian) doesn't win the title.
flip is the only brazzo i'd like to see win title, currently

Reactions: npsp