*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"this is going to be off the record, right?"

I think he's trying to hand everyone a new defense strategy

if we all eat the dog food, we can all walk

the upside, of course, is a concerted effort to document and present the case that
Trump and his allies purposely juiced these fkn dolts for money....it won't be hard
to prove considering the open cases around inauguration, campaign finance, and
the stop the steal fundraising...not to mention bannon' wall snafu and all these other
scams the GOP foists on their thoroughly stupefied victim bloc

Reactions: Phi1

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
"this is going to be off the record, right?"

I think he's trying to hand everyone a new defense strategy

if we all eat the dog food, we can all walk

the upside, of course, is a concerted effort to document and present the case that
Trump and his allies purposely juiced these fkn dolts for money....it won't be hard
to prove considering the open cases around inauguration, campaign finance, and
the stop the steal fundraising...not to mention bannon' wall snafu and all these other
scams the GOP foists on their thoroughly stupefied victim bloc
Trump was right about one thing.

By keeping the grift local, our less than clever countrymen aren't sending (as much) overseas to Nigeria.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The real injustice will be if these tools get off on the Trump defense and he never gets held accountable.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The real injustice will be if these tools get off on the Trump defense and he never gets held accountable.
Trump/Twinkie? Big Macs?

The egregious offenders will serve time, probably a couple of years, while the hanger-ons will get probation. Trump? Who knows? Wealthy people don't seem to really face any kind of justice in this country, don't think Trump will be an exception.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Trump/Twinkie? Big Macs?

The egregious offenders will serve time, probably a couple of years, while the hanger-ons will get probation. Trump? Who knows? Wealthy people don't seem to really face any kind of justice in this country, don't think Trump will be an exception.
My prediction...

-Cy Vance serves him with an indictment in NY that’s unrelated to the insurrection.
-DeSantis blocks his extradition to NY and Trump holes up in Mar A Lago indefinitely while the indictment collects dust on Vance’s desk but effectively keeps Trump from leaving Floriduh.
-Trump attempts to run for a second term in 2024 but unable to leave the state for rallies and unable to use social media to connect to his base he fails miserably.
-Trump dies in Mar A Lago from one too many Big Macs long before he ever sees the inside of a court room or jail cell.

I’d be a-okay with this.

Reactions: Phi1 and rice

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I heard from a friend (not sure how he'd know this) that trump has been working out with a personal trainer, changed his diet, has lost a ton of weight, and is really buff now. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and IP Sea

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Same defense used by Faux, Tucker, and all media that pushed stop the steal. The rubes are so fooking stupid their own media and lawyers call them gullible morons yet they still believe.
I'm fine with them going that defense but they need to undergo mandatory sterilization if America has any hope at ever becoming "great again".

Reactions: mundus