*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
No, I'm sayin that people like you have no leg to stand in on terms of asking why we are still talking about the capitol riots, after you guys were in a 4+ year rage spiral over Benghazi :trout: You guys questioned why the response was so slow to help an embassy in a hostile foreign country 1000s of miles away, while Trump refused to dispatch police officers for hours in his own backyard :trout:
AB4B06B2-9E79-4629-B573-B15977FE9124.gif

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
No, I'm sayin that people like you have no leg to stand in on terms of asking why we are still talking about the capitol riots, after you guys were in a 4+ year rage spiral over Benghazi :trout: You guys questioned why the response was so slow to help an embassy in a hostile foreign country 1000s of miles away, while Trump refused to dispatch police officers for hours in his own backyard :trout:
could not have said it any better :cheers:

Reactions: npsp and grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
could not have said it any better :cheers:
i take back any jerk comments I may have made to grapedrink.

I realize you’re not “on my team“ or whatever, I probably just don’t always notice when you call people out in that direction.

this was spot on, along with many of the other comments you make, although it’s difficult to admit sometimes .

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
“Yes, police? I’d like to report a murder.” :oops:
:roflmao:

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
This three hour PBS documentary outlines the Nazi's path to power. If you watch it look for similarities to Donnie BooBoo's administration. They're there.

Reactions: $kully

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
CJ is about to pull a Bill O’Reilly and go on another pre-planned vacation.
This one was very last minute I can assure you. Based on a pretty weak surf forecast I didn't pull the trigger on this destination until the very last minute. Nearly jumped on an airplane to the Caribbean to chase a swell but my son wanted to go to this location to meet up with some of his ripper friends. Reluctantly I went with his plan and reminded him that if we didn't score he would never live down the time dad wanted to go someplace tropical with solid swell but we went somewhere cold and flat instead. Packed fishing gear thinking the surf would suck. Happy to say we scored and the fishing gear has not been needed. The surf has far out exceeded any expectations (and the surfline premium forecast) and quite frankly has been better than my much more costly although more photogenic and tropical excursion last month. Thank you for your interest in my travels and I am flattered that you put me in the same realm with the great Bill O'Reilly. I'd love to hear about your latest surf adventure but I doubt you could share one as you admitted in a private message that you don't really surf and claimed to be more of a skater. Squall line just went through and its about time for me to embark on today's adventures. I'll leave you with an image of what we found when we rolled up yesterday afternoon for the evening session already exhausted from the earlier marathon surf session.

0G5A1519.jpg

Reactions: sirfun

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This one was very last minute I can assure you. Based on a pretty weak surf forecast I didn't pull the trigger on this destination until the very last minute. Nearly jumped on an airplane to the Caribbean to chase a swell but my son wanted to go to this location to meet up with some of his ripper friends. Reluctantly I went with his plan and reminded him that if we didn't score he would never live down the time dad wanted to go someplace tropical with solid swell but we went somewhere cold and flat instead. Packed fishing gear thinking the surf would suck. Happy to say we scored and the fishing gear has not been needed. The surf has far out exceeded any expectations (and the surfline premium forecast) and quite frankly has been better than my much more costly although more photogenic and tropical excursion last month. Thank you for your interest in my travels and I am flattered that you put me in the same realm with the great Bill O'Reilly. I'd love to hear about your latest surf adventure but I doubt you could share one as you admitted in a private message that you don't really surf and claimed to be more of a skater. Squall line just went through and its about time for me to embark on today's adventures. I'll leave you with an image of what we found when we rolled up yesterday afternoon for the evening session already exhausted from the earlier marathon surf session.

View attachment 107730
The great Bill Oliely? You mean the wife beating sexual harasser? Just the kind of roll model would expect you to have.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

View attachment 107730
Looks like NC or VA based on conditions (today) + what the surfer is wearing - Caribbean looks fun in some zones today

Last edited:
Reactions: GromsDad