*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Warning- do you think the insurrectionists will film and photograph themselves maskless during their next act of treason?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Warning- do you think the insurrectionists will film and photograph themselves maskless during their next act of treason?
Maybe. I mean the retired firefighter/cops/military who would actually bother doing this, they think they're untouchable, and they're the type of idiot who thinks something doesn't exist until it happens to them, then they express profound shock and THERE OUGHTTA BE A LAW.

Half the rest appear to be monetized alt-right social media personalities. If there was still a Blockbuster for the Q Shaman to work at, that'd be one thing. But Bend is cucked and the rest closed, so much like bartenders and wait staff, the choice is between possible but unlikely death, and certain homelessness.

Reactions: Woke AF

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
a lot of these people were not as stupid as the one above and will not be next time, either. but most of them cannot go without the validation from their peers, one way or the other, and that's how they get tagged. no fun being a terrorist if you can't claim it afterwards.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's obviously more important to them that they not appear like pussies who obey the mask wearing rules and show courtesy to others, than protect their identity while commiting crime.

Yes, they're that stupid and vain. Y'ALL QAEDA

Reactions: kidfury and mundus

What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 28, 2010
CA
It is embarrassing that our seat of democracy, Washington DC, now looks like the green zone in Baghdad with 20,000+ troops, fences, and checkpoints.

My, my have the tables turned.

Reactions: $kully