*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Shuger please, cut it w this pelosi ordered the hit shpeele. This chick, who should’ve known way better, seeing how she’s a ‘decorated’ veteran and all, she should know that being a part of a not peaceful riot, breaking a window? And breaking into the US friggin Capitol Bldg, while
Cops are saying to leave or they will be shot, should’ve known something would have happened, like get shot!
I don’t like that she died, however she obviously wasn’t thinking it through to well.

Reactions: JTS

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
WATCH THE FCKN VIDEO, DINGLEBERRY. We see clear hallway past where the girl was shot, and we see crowded hallway in the opposite direction. NOWHERE do we see House chambers. This is a hallway OUTSIDE of the House chamber.

Duh.

maybe if your boy Donnie Dickstain didn’t call his sheople to Washington today she’d be home safe with her family right now? Just a thought. She died for Donald Fvcking Trump. How sad and pathetic is that? She literally died for a pile of orange sh!t that gives zero fucks about her or those that love her. Sad.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Per a friend-

”There are only two ways to win a fight. You can bring your opponent to submission or your opponent can bring you to exhaustion. Submission, think Germany and Japan in 1945. Exhaustion, think of the United States and Vietnam in 1975. We cannot become exhausted in this fight or we will lose the country and American democracy. We have to bring the forces that Trump has let loose to submission. What I would say to Congresswoman AOC, is we have to bury this together, all of us. The militia groups, the people who storm the Michigan capitol, right, the sentiment that it is OK to arrest and kidnap governors and try them in basements, the idea on Fox News that a kid who picked up his AR-15 and shot three people in Wisconsin looking for trouble as some sort of national hero. We need the forces that Trump has whipped up to recede, to shrink, and we have to beat them at the ballot box or we will lose the country. Trumpism wasn’t repudiated in one election. We’ve had America’s greatest conman in history. One of its greatest demagogues in history assume the power of presidency and he vandalized the country politically. It is polity. He works for self-interest. He poisoned the public good. He’s a consequential president. It will take us a long, long, long time to recover from this as a country, both in spirit, physically, from a disease, from a pandemic and from our animosity towards each other that he has stoked.”

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
So all year cops stood by with their shields and helmut's and pepper spraying cities all over the country and watched and did next to nothing to stop antifa because there was blm mixed in and for a blm cause and you think anything other than NOT shooting everybody was going on. There should have been 5-10 dead at every riot. You're using selective memory. They should have been shot by other citizen just like somebody should have been shooting today. They have their hands tied because of YOUR feelings.
Kill em all. Give the new generation something to really cry about so they can write better songs than WAP ha-haaapussyards!

• Wow
Reactions: Northern_Shores

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
No wonder the shot reports in the video were muffled. They came from another room where guards were shooting blindly through a door.

Just fcking brilliant.
It kept the insurrectionists out of the House chamber though, didn't it?

I'm actually enjoying Fox & Friends this morning. They are lost, trying to say this is the Capitol Police's fault. The insurrectionists were just doing precisely what Donnie BooBoo instructed.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Just sayin:
If it were far~left Democrats stormin' The Capitol to keep Hilary in power,
i'd betcha there would be a Civil War, f**kin' Trumper's...
:cursing:

ps ~ on a foggy L.A. day, yesterday,
I first heard of this story l8 in the day,
i figured it MUST be Thee Left~ies bitchin' again about the state of affairs here in The Good ol' U.S.A.
Nope, just Donnie's white-boy gun nutz...

Reactions: JTS

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

TDS rip

======================================================================

like when righties say hitler was a lefty !! ) :)

Last edited:

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009

TDS rip

======================================================================

like when righties say hitler was a lefty !! ) :)
I don't know much about ANTIFA, but I doubt they are a horde of scruffy looking 50 year olds led buy a guy in a buffalo costume.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
1. Shouldn't the title of the thread be ****President invites riot at the Capitol**** ?

2. would any reasonable person storm a federal building and expect not to be shot?

3. it’s also funny how quickly the fatso pvssy cosplayers gave up. BLM protests went on for months despite cops gassing and beating the sh!t out of everyone.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Nice to be able to get a preview of what will happen in Brazil in 2023 when our clown also has to leave office (the people are so fucking stupid however that I wouldn't be surprised if that bigot got reelected).

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
WATCH THE FCKN VIDEO, DINGLEBERRY. We see clear hallway past where the girl was shot, and we see crowded hallway in the opposite direction. NOWHERE do we see House chambers. This is a hallway OUTSIDE of the House chamber.

Duh.

Shot while rioting in the Capitol with the full Congress in session. you don't understand this?

Maybe you have NEW DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE from Falun Gong? Could you share with the group why you think a Chinese religious cult is the most reliable source you can find?