***** Official MEO Pro Portugal presented by Rip Curl Thread *****

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
So they held the finals at Pismo Beach.
On the day of the decade

the few times I’ve driven through and surfed there it has been utter trash, even in clean offshore conditions it’ll be mushy AF. The contest today looked quick and punchy at the low tide, seen some of the highlights from the qs at pismo this year and it looked pathetic in comparison

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
needs more hand jive and knock knee?

maybe some hula hips with a shimmy shuffle?

HP contest surfing is a totally different animal

if you want to see flowy graceful surfing watch _______ insert hipster here video clip

Mfeb couldn't hack it on the tour yet he's definitely very impressive on film and in person
Don't worry, I get it; there's quite a few surfers with good style on tour, but Flippy ain't one of them. Not into hipster hand jives either. Knost also makes me vomit with the forced 'style'. If we're going full on style, then I'm talking about Torren Martyn, Dave Rastovich, Ryan Burch and a few others. Guys who read the waves and just go with the flow, but shred too. Just sharing my opinion about Flippy - I know other buttholes are available...

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Don't worry, I get it; there's quite a few surfers with good style on tour, but Flippy ain't one of them. Not into hipster hand jives either. Knost also makes me vomit with the forced 'style'. If we're going full on style, then I'm talking about Torren Martyn, Dave Rastovich, Ryan Burch and a few others. Guys who read the waves and just go with the flow, but shred too. Just sharing my opinion about Flippy - I know other buttholes are available...
Best style will always belong to ADS, Gabby a close second.

girls best style goes to Sally, followed by Tati.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Did you get any of the last swell?
I've been averaging about 2 surfs a week due to the conditions, surfed that day. Had plans to surf the next day but the damn rental car locked itself, had keys in a jacket loading up to leave and mistakenly shut the hatch. Took the entire afternoon for the locksmith to show up and balloon the door to release the lock.

Still haven't adjusted to the time change for some odd reason, usually the adaptation is pretty quick. Been going to bed around 2 am which is about 2.5 hours from when I usually wake up :monkey:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I've been averaging about 2 surfs a week due to the conditions, surfed that day. Had plans to surf the next day but the damn rental car locked itself, had keys in a jacket loading up to leave and mistakenly shut the hatch. Took the entire afternoon for the locksmith to show up and balloon the door to release the lock.

Still haven't adjusted to the time change for some odd reason, usually the adaptation is pretty quick. Been going to bed around 2 am which is about 2.5 hours from when I usually wake up :monkey:
Do you speak Portuguese?