***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
All which has to do with cash payments, corruption, and future elections. You're also mentioning large groups and people with deep pockets. The "population" has fuckall to do with anything
You missed my most important point.

Try again

Just because you're short doesn't mean you have to be a troll. You could just be a dwarf.

Oct 5, 2019
Who do you think elected officials actually answer to? Be realistic here
Realistically, that early November Tuesday, of an election year, is paramount. The rest of the time is a dance, keeping big donors and party bosses happy, while pretending to represent the interests of the majority of constituents.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Funny how FoxNews is "state run media" when Repubs are in the WH. And CNN is "state run media" when Dem are instead.:sleep:

Do these networks have a mutual agreement on that?:unsure:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Funny how FoxNews is "state run media" when Repubs are in the WH. And CNN is "state run media" when Dem are instead.:sleep:

It all goes back to the asymmetric partisanship on the right and that the truth has a well known liberal bias.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

That's funny because that's not a valid legal defense of Trumby's abuses of power. Any statement like this should be dismissed out of hand.

Reactions: jomo

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

The slant of different media corporations is irrelevant to tRump's corruption.

Keep your eye on the ball, not the hecklers in the stands. You never did sports, did you?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The slant of different media corporations is irrelevant to tRump's corruption.

Keep your eye on the ball, not the hecklers in the stands. You never did sports, did you?

My exact point in the previous post. Their complete failure to make compelling (or any) legal arguments as to why Trumby shouldn't be impeached belies their acceptance that Dear Leader is, in fact, corrupt as hell.

Oct 5, 2019
"Funny how FoxNews is "state run media" when Repubs are in the WH. And CNN is "state run media" when Dem are instead."

Also known as a false equivalency, which has become a favorite rejoinder among followers of the Dear Leader and fans of WWF pro wrestling.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
"I suspect part of what has happened," Gingrich said in an interview, "is just kind of exhaustion. It's a little bit like being in the batter's box, and you endure the entire Mueller process. It disappears. You take a deep breath and think you can go out for a beer, and you're still in the batter's box. And there's a cycle which I think drives him crazy."

I caint tell any difference !! )

the call was PERFECT, no ?? ) :)