***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Wtf is wrong with Rachel Maddox and Anderson cooper that they aren’t making this a headline. That’d drum up way more support.
There’s plenty of democrats who are thinking, why bother”
Well, this would answer that question

I don’t know if that tweet is true. I think MSM would be all over it

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
If convicted, or if impeached? If the latter, OK, that makes it worth it.
I think there’s a whole big chunk of the world that’d think if trump had to foot his own bill for security and travel forever, that’d be justice served.
I say if there’s a chance, go for it
And soooooo much better if it’s bipartisan
What a way to clean off the filth of the last 4 years and take it down a notch or 2

I still don’t think he’d lose it all even if convicted
But nice that there’s a chance

Reactions: $kully and afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think there’s a whole big chunk of the world that’d think if trump had to foot his own bill for security and travel forever, that’d be justice served.
I say if there’s a chance, go for it
And soooooo much better if it’s bipartisan
What a way to clean off the filth of the last 4 years and take it down a notch or 2

I still don’t think he’d lose it all even if convicted
But nice that there’s a chance
Collins is 68; Romney is 73. So maybe you get two votes and hit 50. You are not getting another 17 no matter how many fact-finding missions to Tahiti or Tuscany Schumer promises to send the Republicans on.

It's likely Nancy loses the gavel in two years and it's likely the GOP impeaches Biden. Go after Trump again, that's a certainty, and overnight, you'll re-unite the party behind Trump.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Collins is 68; Romney is 73. So maybe you get two votes and hit 50. You are not getting another 17 no matter how many fact-finding missions to Tahiti or Tuscany Schumer promises to send the Republicans on.

It's likely Nancy loses the gavel in two years and it's likely the GOP impeaches Biden. Go after Trump again, that's a certainty, and overnight, you'll re-unite the party behind Trump.
Ok

Reactions: sirfun

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Fuk around and find out. Democrats are already failing miserably. They are not on a path towards success already. You can't lead a country with the way they are acting. They can only further the divide.
"Leave Trump alone"

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Fuk around and find out. Democrats are already failing miserably. They are not on a path towards success already. You can't lead a country with the way they are acting. They can only further the divide.
Thanks bro! Your opinion is super valuable!

Your take on things is always so right on!

I know you don't have a lot of book learnin', but all the knowledge you've gained from your work and your travel has resulted in your being a wealth of perspective and maturity.

Appreciate it!

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Couldn't make it to Washington? Why not try storming your State's capitol.

The cop trying to straighten his dumb ass looking and ineffective hat while battling at the door. :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The GOP had the house and the executive branch for the last four years.

They still have it.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
do you support and agree with the red hat terrorist leader ?? ) :)

Only about 40 hours before the insurrection, at a campaign rally hosting an enthusiastic, virtually all-white audience in rural Georgia, President Trump insisted that if Democrats won the state’s two Senate runoff elections this week, “America as you know it will be over, and it will never—I believe—be able to come back again.”

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If I were an insurectionist, I would be sneakier about it.

These guys are like suicide bombers sacrificing themselves for a stupid cause.