*** Official FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion ***

SurfMission

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 13, 2009
Todays schedule:

Qatar vs. Ecuador
  • Qatar vs. Ecuador spread: Ecuador -0.5 (+140)
  • Qatar vs. Ecuador over/under: 1.5 goals
  • Qatar vs. Ecuador money line: Ecuador +140, Qatar +220, Draw +200
  • ECU: Ecuador have recorded a shutout in each of their last six games
  • QAT: Qatar is making its first-ever appearance in the World Cup

Reactions: Joshua2415

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
#boycott :shameonyou:

World Cup in winter what is that?

Guess they were too busy whipping the slave labor in summer to hold it when it's supposed to happen?

Oh, that and the players complained about the potential 50°+C heat?

It's good for Spain though, we did get rid of the lying philandering sumbiotch of a king we had over that chit.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Corrina called, she said she's not giving back the commissions no matter how much you harrass her over them Juan Carlos.

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

:violin:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
USA choked yesterday. Horrendous choke job. I worry that Berhalter thinks he can try to play a high press and possession with his favorite MLS shitters vs INGERLAND.

IMHO Reyna needs to play Luca de la Torre needs to play, Long needs to warm (or cool in Qatar) the pine, and the US needs to try to unleash pace merchants on the counter.

Otherwise I fear Ingerland will CAM ON SCAR SAM FACKIN GOALS.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Now I don't feel so bad about the US laying an absolute egg vs Saudi Arabia in a friendly tune up earlier this fall.
When you are a brazilian there's something truly special about watching Argentina lose. My boss is from Argentina (raised in Brazil though FYI) and he takes soccer very seriously, so I have to be really careful. lol

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I’m just glad you’re still here and seemingly back to your cheerful self
Thanks mate. I'm feeling almost as joyful as late Robin Williams. But seriously, yesterday was my first exercise this year, went for a quick run on the treadmill. Not sure if I can make it again today due to meetings but I already felt the dopamine now my body needs more. Not doing exercise can be addictive.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Manage to squeeze in a little run. Time to climb out of the abyss I dug myself into this year... slowly but surely, want to avoid any injuries... 11 months since I last had any sort of meaningful exercise, baby steps, baby steps.

Reactions: Aruka

paunch23

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2011
Rep. of Panama, La Barqueta, David, Chiriquí
When you are a brazilian there's something truly special about watching Argentina lose. My boss is from Argentina (raised in Brazil though FYI) and he takes soccer very seriously, so I have to be really careful. lol
yeah it's just part of the culture. the whole fckn country stops when the National Team has any kind of game. there's nothing like it.
goin to a River vs Boca Juniors is an experience like no other.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
yeah it's just part of the culture. the whole fckn country stops when the National Team has any kind of game. there's nothing like it.
goin to a River vs Boca Juniors is an experience like no other.
I've been slacking lately and haven't been following any games AT ALL.The World Cup is the World Cup though, time to get back to enjoying some good ol' soccer... I'm not keeping my hopes up but we have a real chance this year... Let's hope Brazil don't pull an Argentina against Serbia (btw, Serbia > Saudi Arabia).

Wonder if I can wear my yellow Brazil jersey... fucking Bolsonarists kinda took over the yellow colors and the brazilian flag, fuckers, and I don't have a blue shirt. I seriously don't wanna be mistaken by a Bolsominion.