***Official erbb Halloween Thread***

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
happy hallows eve to one and all.

trick or treat brought me a fist full of Xanax 2mg's... thanks great hallow weenie pumpkin!

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
When I was a free range kid of the 70s we used to cause a lot of excitement in the neighborhood. If you ever saw the movie Kenny and Company you get the idea. (Great name for the erbb documentary)

Reactions: Q_Surf

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
headed out to some blm land in the desert with some turntables, shrooms, and a bunch of the homies. this is our ritual.
right on, havin' fun!
speakin' of shroomiez,
well i saw this flick for thee 1st time,
replayed again, on the big screen, late '70's,
on shrooms, f**kin' gnarly trip!
:eek:

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
They don't give me the images anymore just show them to me on the computer when I'm there and tell me if anything looks different.

Here's a pretty close comparison of what I got. Haven't lost any peripheral vision yet so knock on wood.

Still Halloween related because mine still looks like a jack-o-lantern with a big eye or maybe it's a butthole.
CUPPING!

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
moon tribe?
nah, no desert breaks lol. - i know moontribe and used to go in the 90's but this is just a bunch of us dudes who have been collecting records since teenagers and rented a soundsystem, scouted some land and went for it. turned out great. we had about 30 people - tons of good food/drugs, some cars that needed to be dug out here and there but overall a success!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Last year's costume I came up with the day before Halloween and put together in a trice. Is this still relevant? Whatever happened to Quid Pro Quo? I give you Rude Ghouliani from the lawfirm Squid, Pro, and Ho...oh and I had to put eye holes in and I just didn't have the heart to add a little red drip from each one:
View attachment 99959

LAWN INTERVENTION TIME