Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site

Attachments

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
Slater retiring in the WSL is similar to when Jordan retired in the NBA- they dont want him too and it will come with a major loss of viewership. I dont think he's entirely washed up at all. I think he can still perform well especially on waves like this that suit him well. I think he has a good shot at this one especially since White Lightening is not in it- or is he?. Slater has won Jbay 4 times. I bet he will finish in the top five.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Slater retiring in the WSL is similar to when Jordan retired in the NBA- they dont want him too and it will come with a major loss of viewership. I dont think he's entirely washed up at all. I think he can still perform well especially on waves like this that suit him well. I think he has a good shot at this one especially since White Lightening is not in it- or is he?. Slater has won Jbay 4 times. I bet he will finish in the top five.
I don't think Slater attracts many viewers nowadays. Maybe old fucks like us, but we're not their target audience anymore me thinks.

Reactions: Boneroni

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
That slater doesn't finish in the top 5...Fan bois abound on the erbb

nevermind, just read the post. Yeah, that won't happen... If it's big and flawless enough to be an advantage for him he'll still handicap himself riding a jittery 5'2'' or something.

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Ill take that bet...