Official Carroll v Trump RAPE Trial thread

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You know, over time in here, you have made several comments in here that indicated you were in favor of banning ALL guns. Then you switch it up with a post like the above. You seem to do this consistently. Seems inconsistent or less than honest? If you like, I can point it out to you next time you do it.
I've never said anything about banning all guns. Never. Our gun laws are horrible and are directly responsible for horrible tragedies pretty much every day of the year. High capacity (>6 rounds) I'd like to see removed from person's possession. I'm all for hunting.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Hunters and outdoors people are some of THE most CONSERVATIVE among us - my people!
Hmmm Im all about hunting deer and fishing. I like to carry a gun when Im out and about. We got alot of Mtn Lions around here. Dog handles the bear.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I've never said anything about banning all guns. Never. Our gun laws are horrible and are directly responsible for horrible tragedies pretty much every day of the year. High capacity (>6 rounds) I'd like to see removed from person's possession. I'm all for hunting.
I'll point it out to you the next time you do it. I think you get emotional at certain times and perhaps overstate? And the State of CA has determined "high capacity" is a magazine over 10 rounds, not six. Which leaves you with a legal capacity of 10+1. Do you propose changing that now?

LipService

OTF status
Feb 10, 2017
I’m not going thru 37 pages of this thread, but perhaps someone already posted this?:

They say that life is stranger than fiction, or in this case, just as strange.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LOL!!!!! I spent about 14 years making a good chunk of my living in various aspects of salt water fishing. Worked in a tackle store, crew on that store’s charter boat ultimately running it as captain. Built custom rods and had a pretty good side hustle doing fishing rod repairs for a couple of tackle stores. Had my own charter business on my own boat and ran big boats for canyon trips. Unfortunately a pretty bad rough patch forced me to go back to a full time job in the real world rather than pursue my passion for offshore fishing.
Making good money doing any labor in the fishing industry.
Lol

Reactions: hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'll point it out to you the next time you do it. I think you get emotional at certain times and perhaps overstate? And the State of CA has determined "high capacity" is a magazine over 10 rounds, not six. Which leaves you with a legal capacity of 10+1. Do you propose changing that now?
That's what I would like to see.