Los Angeles~California!
^^^
hahaha!

by the way,
i had a 24oz coooold Corona a coupla daz ago,
just like on another day, seen below!
IMG_0037~ST~01.JPG

so, on this past Sunday,
with my ol' Dodge Dakota's therm~ie registerin' the outside temp @ 91° at a beach in L.A.
i just neeed to say, that: F**K, that Cooold Corona tasted good!!!
i watched some heatz later, too, stocked to see live competition,
you too can dig it, right?

now, this alll said,
well in this screen~grab below,
Where is The Corona's.jpg

i gotta wonder,
what thee f**k is wrong with these catz,
it is Post Show ~ can you not have a coupla ice~ie cold Corona'z,
seen chillin' next to Ronnie+Richie, iced,
as the comp is disected+discuzzed???

f**k that lil' coffe table shoulda been littered with empty's!
hmmmm, get real, WSL!
Crack Them Corona's!!!

ps ~ thee WSL is sooon lucky i do not run HW/Thee Olde Zephyr Shop, still,
as it'z kiddie~corner from their Head-1/4'z, for i, friendz too, woulda surely tagged+bagged
some graffiti~style sheee~it on the front wallz of that ol' iconic surf~shop,
to try + give 'em a f**kin' clue, sometimez,
hahaha...
l8z, rw
:beer:
:jamon:
:waving:

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Watching Mason Ho surf for fun is better viewing that watching surfer surf competativly.

Those guys really look like they are competing and that ruins it for me.

They are like guys needing to get laid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneroni

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
seems its the air reverse tour now, gotta be able to throw em huge and land at will if u wanna try for a title
cool that connor could do so well without em
i liked that new kid that was doing better off the lips than everyone else: cibilic

nobody can deny madonna though, great surfer and ridiculously good competitor. i'd be shocked if he doesnt win the title this year

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
seems its the air reverse tour now, gotta be able to throw em huge and land at will if u wanna try for a title
cool that connor could do so well without em
i liked that new kid that was doing better off the lips than everyone else: cibilic

nobody can deny madonna though, great surfer and ridiculously good competitor. i'd be shocked if he doesnt win the title this year
Agree on seeing Connor and some guys making it through without throwing air reverses every wave...Morgan was fun to watch.

http://instagr.am/p/CN3eZ2YsYWi/

• Love

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
How does Conner's ass taste?
Deep garnet colored with a touch of brick, the 2021 Conner Coffin ass boldly bursts from the crack with tantalizing Black Forest cake, forest floor, iodine, and an overpowering waft of pillferts. Medium to full-bodied, the palate packs in the muscular fudge, framed by firm, ripe, grainy saltiness yet maintains a seamless freshness, finishing with phenomenal length. This is an incredibly complex and multifaceted ass, and it's tasting deliciously now. This said, I can’t help but feel that it is holding something back, that it still has another layer of opulence and seduction to reveal in its tight-knit crack and solid structure. I personally can’t wait to see how this beauty will continue to unfold over the years to come.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
1) I don't want a highlight reel of a contest. I'll watch freesurf videos for that. The point is to understand what's happening within the context of the heat.

2) It's a 2-3 foot beach break, Not the best place to show off your mega power turns or tuberiding, for the most part. If you can't do an air there, you're never going to. OBVIOUSLY I'd love to see all of it done well, but in those conditions, it's more interesting to me to watch a guy do a huge air than 3 backside snaps or some cool swoopy cutbacks. And the guys that did big airs did them better than the guys that did turns in most cases. Really, I've concluded that there are only about 5 CT guys that I want to watch conditions like that. Everyone else can wait for the next event.

Congats to Morgs. He looked great and is mowing through Title Contenders and World Champs.
Connor was boring with 1-2 good moments.
Italo and Gabriel looked great.
Italo didn't make that wave.
Scoring feels stuck under a 6.5 until it leaps into the 8.5 zone.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Deep garnet colored with a touch of brick, the 2021 Conner Coffin ass boldly bursts from the crack with tantalizing Black Forest cake, forest floor, iodine, and an overpowering waft of pillferts. Medium to full-bodied, the palate packs in the muscular fudge, framed by firm, ripe, grainy saltiness yet maintains a seamless freshness, finishing with phenomenal length. This is an incredibly complex and multifaceted ass, and it's tasting deliciously now. This said, I can’t help but feel that it is holding something back, that it still has another layer of opulence and seduction to reveal in its tight-knit crack and solid structure. I personally can’t wait to see how this beauty will continue to unfold over the years to come.
David Lee Scales... is that you!?

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
OMFG post of the year!!!! :ROFLMAO: :applause2::applause2::applause2::applause2::applause2:

• Haha
Reactions: scooch

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
i gotta wonder,
what thee f**k is wrong with these catz,
it is Post Show ~ can you not have a coupla ice~ie cold Corona'z,
seen chillin' next to Ronnie+Richie, iced,
as the comp is disected+discuzzed???

f**k that lil' coffe table shoulda been littered with empty's!
hmmmm, get real, WSL!
Crack Them Corona's!!!
Funny that you mention it -- on one of the other days of the contest they cut back to the studio and on the table in the camera shot there were a couple of those cheesy metal buckets with a half dozen coronas very deliberately arranged with the labels facing the camera. looking like a flower arrangement, not something anyone was gonna touch. I guess some ad sales guy at corona and some production guy at the wsl only came to an agreement about the product placement on some days, or maybe the wsl guy fucked up and the sponsor didn't get its full money's worth.