**** Official 2020 RNC Thread ****

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Ok, so Trump rally outdoors = covid risk
Mostly peaceful protest = not a Covid risk

got it
Why are you so comedically bad at this and why do you continually cheer for Team Trumby? Your use of Tu Quoque is tiresome and ineffective.

With all those people inches apart and without masks.....yes, I'd say it's a risk. I wonder how many false negatives were in that crowd.

Add in wiping bodily fluids on people near them for good measure.

Outdoor protests where people are wearing masks moving and not in a the same personal space for long periods of time.....lower risk, but definitely still some risk. Have the nationwide protests led to massive spikes? Hypothetically, yes, but we'd have to wait for research papers to be published on that matter.

Outdoor protests and gatherings where people aren't wearing masks.......I'd say also pretty risky.

Didn't Herman Cain die after going to a Trumby rally?

How many covid deaths have been attributed to protests?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Why are you so comedically bad at this and why do you continually cheer for Team Trumby? Your use of Tu Quoque is tiresome and ineffective.

With all those people inches apart and without masks.....yes, I'd say it's a risk. I wonder how many false negatives were in that crowd.

Add in wiping bodily fluids on people near them for good measure.

Outdoor protests where people are wearing masks moving and not in a the same personal space for long periods of time.....lower risk, but definitely still some risk. Have the nationwide protests led to massive spikes? Hypothetically, yes, but we'd have to wait for research papers to be published on that matter.

Outdoor protests and gatherings where people aren't wearing masks.......I'd say also pretty risky.

Didn't Herman Cain die after going to a Trumby rally?

How many covid deaths have been attributed to protests?
We are still seeing new infections. It’s tough to tease out exactly how and where those infections came from. There have been plenty of instances where protestors are packed together, many of whom without masks, and you didn’t seem to have a problem with it. So at least be consistent.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Trumby told us last night that he's the only one who can fix the chaos and destruction that he caused and/or allowed.

"I alone can fix it"

"Make america great again.....again"

"It's going down to zero very shortly"

"I take no responsibility at all"

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
We are still seeing new infections. It’s tough to tease out exactly how and where those infections came from. There have been plenty of instances where protestors are packed together, many of whom without masks, and you didn’t seem to have a problem with it. So at least be consistent.

I've been consistent all along that anyone not wearing a mask and not social distancing is a fvcking idiot. I had this whole discussion with ifall about it and reflected on my thinking, and did what very few on erBB seem capable of......that is do some critical analysis of my thinking, see another person's side, and revise my thinking on an issue.

Do you think those people got to be there with no screening?
all it takes is one false negative.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trump is the leader of the country.

He's supposed to set the right example.

IF you want to compare, you don't compare with rioters. You compare with the DNC convention.

Duh

This is more madness.

If you vote for trump you are voting for madness.

What do people think the out come of this madness will be?

Reactions: hal9000 and afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
They failed to make the case of how Biden's America will be more dangerous, they failed to demonstrate their leadership in the face of a historic pandemic, social unrest, and racial injustice problems. They failed to present new ideas and a new vision for the second term.

No mention of policy, no attempt at leadership. The only thing they were successful at was creating artificial narratives and an imaginary world in which America is doing just fine and it'll be better just as soon as we get this election over with and elect Dear Leader so he can just fix all the problems created by the Biden administration.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
They failed to make the case of how Biden's America will be more dangerous, they failed to demonstrate their leadership in the face of a historic pandemic, social unrest, and racial injustice problems. They failed to present new ideas and a new vision for the second term.

No mention of policy, no attempt at leadership. The only thing they were successful at was creating artificial narratives and an imaginary world in which America is doing just fine and it'll be better just as soon as we get this election over with and elect Dear Leader so he can just fix all the problems created by the Biden administration.
Plus they lied nonstop.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
4 positive Covid tests from the convention so far, the cultists are willing to die for dear leader.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
21 confirmed lies in his rambling disaster of a speech, the sheep love being lied to,

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
21 confirmed lies in his rambling disaster of a speech, the sheep love being lied to,
But wait, high school dropout gromsdad made $41.38 more this year than he did when Obama was president. How u gonna counter that huh????

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
But wait, high school dropout gromsdad made $41.38 more this year than he did when Obama was president. How u gonna counter that huh????
now you’re gonna start hearing him brag about his 401k, living 600 yards from the ocean, and how he’s gonna take field trips down to outer banks during virtual school. Maybe he’ll even dm you a pic of 2ft windswell and try to tell you how epic the surf was down by him. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: Uberkuque