Ocean front lots in San Juanico, BCS

Jun 27, 2022
BCS
If you ever wanted to own a buildable lot or lots in San Juanico, aka Scorpion Bay, Baja California Sur, your time has come.

We have 7 contiguous titled lots on the waterfront now for sale. Including the only buildable lots right on the sand.

Together they comprise over an acre of land. Stunning bluff top view lots that continue down the bluff and onto the beach.

Pitch a tent, park an RV, build a single family residence, a sprawling compound or surf hotel/condo project.

Please contact me for more information.

we would love to sell all parcels to one buyer but are willing to split them up from $ 130k - $900k, obo.

Thank you very much for your inquiry

MagBayCo@gmail.com

A29447B1-875D-4814-BA84-EBB5390DFA79.jpeg70388CC6-A417-43E1-9342-A7C8378180E8.jpeg4CFB35C1-D40E-45E9-86D4-062E9930F69E.jpeg

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
If you ever wanted to own a buildable lot or lots in San Juanico, aka Scorpion Bay, Baja California Sur, your time has come.

We have 7 contiguous titled lots on the waterfront now for sale. Including the only buildable lots right on the sand.

Together they comprise over an acre of land. Stunning bluff top view lots that continue down the bluff and onto the beach.

Pitch a tent, park an RV, build a single family residence, a sprawling compound or surf hotel/condo project.

Please contact me for more information.

we would love to sell all parcels to one buyer but are willing to split them up from $ 130k - $900k, obo.

Thank you very much for your inquiry

MagBayCo@gmail.com

View attachment 135636View attachment 135637View attachment 135638
I'm interested.

I represent a few different parties who have been thinking for many years how well a large surf resort would do there.

I'm talking the real deal - think something like 150 air-conditioned rooms, swimming pool, and a restaurant/bar.

Of course first thing we would want to work out the electricity and water for this sort of venture.

Do you have any more photos of the lots?

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I'm interested as well - Does the buyer actually get to own the land or is it a land lease thing.

Jun 27, 2022
BCS
I'm interested as well - Does the buyer actually get to own the land or is it a land lease thing.
The current owners have it titled (Titulo ) and recorded via a Notario in their corporations which is the cleanest way to own raw land & homes in Baja California Sur.

So I recommend the new buyer(s) form a Corp or LLC in Baja Sur. I can refer you to local attorney’s .

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The current owners have it titled and recorded via a Notario with deeds in their corporations which is the cleanest way to own raw land & homes in Baja California Sur.

So I recommend the new buyer(s) form a Corp or LLC in Baja Sur. I can refer you to local attorney’s .
What's the deal with water and electricity out there?

Do you have any contact info for the mayor of SJ?

Jun 27, 2022
BCS
What's the deal with water and electricity out there?

Do you have any contact info for the mayor of SJ?
interesting you ask, I believe these lots were purchased from the former Mayor or a govt official many years ago. I will be down there in Sept if you’d like me to arrange a meeting.

The building department covering this area is in Constitution.

Water & some electricity is available but most are solar, windmills & generator. More coming including an airport / private co-op airstrip.

Last edited:

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
interesting you ask, I believe these lots were purchased from the former Mayor or a govt official many years ago. I will be down there in Sept if you’d like me to arrange a meeting.

The building department covering this area is in Constitution.

Water & some electricity is available but most are solar, windmills & generator. More coming including an airport / private co-op airstrip.
Private airstrip you mean right and Whats the cost again to join it? Where do the planes get gas from?

Reactions: rowjimmytour
Jun 27, 2022
BCS
Private airstrip you mean right and Whats the cost again to join it? Where do the planes get gas from?
Not my dream but pitched by the boys from La Jolla & Scorpion Bay Hotel. Lots of talk and changing price point. You could fly into the 5000’ strip @ Lopez Matoes , it is only two hours south by car , The lobster co-op works the program and I’m sure they would take advantage of a local air strip.

hC surfers want none of this, but I wanted no golf in Cabo 30 years ago…

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Not my dream but pitched by the boys from La Jolla & Scorpion Bay Hotel. Lots of talk and changing price point. You could fly into the 5000’ strip @ Lopez Matoes , it is only two hours south by car , The lobster co-op works the program and I’m sure they would take advantage of a local air strip.

hC surfers want none of this, but I wanted no golf in Cabo 30 years ago…
Oh yes the Borelli's aren't high on many people's "Like" list. TALK is exactly it as its kinda hard without Aviation Fuel as well as Car fuel short of buying out of a can from the local.

Got a good friend that is a fisherman there and a big family in SJ.

Lets not forget that electricity that shuts off every night.