NYT report shatters Trumby’s entire false narrative on Ukraine aide....

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What would happen if Trumby stopped obstructing and let his people testify? What would they say?
Presidents have asserted “executive privilege“ since well, forever. It would be nice if some of that power was paired back but nobody complains when “their guy“ does it.

Never forget that the power you relinquish to guys you like (Obama) will eventually be wielded by guys you hate (Trump).

The problem here is power.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The ever-evolving narrative continues to shift

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The question was “what would they say”, not “Can I have a ham-handed history lecture ok executive power?”
They would say - Beat it hal. Just beat it.

I agree with vm, this will be the one that brings down the house of cards. Or the next one. Maybe.

In the meantime, keep fighting the good fight hal, America is in your debt!

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
They would say - Beat it hal. Just beat it.

I agree with vm, this will be the one that brings down the house of cards. Or the next one. Maybe.

In the meantime, keep fighting the good fight hal, America is in your debt!
Expatriates who know what is best for the country they abanded. All-day and every day- Criminy.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The problem for the left is that those in power don't care about facts anymore.

They never really did, I guess.

But now even when they are caught in the lie, the right keeps lying and does what they want.

And I don't get how the right wingers don't think this is bad.

Self serving biases and the framing effect's influence on the liar creating the frame?

This sh!t comes back on you.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Expatriates who know what is best for the country they abanded. All-day and every day- Criminy.
Hal is the best thing for America. Got it.

The best thing for America right now is for the dems to come up with a candidate that can win the general election and be able withstand the shitstorm the repos are gonna rain down upon him/her/it.

All day everyday? Link or stfu wokie!

FIT paying expatriate out!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
1. If all of Trump's administration officials have been sworn to secrecy then how does this reporter know what happened?

2. How many times must this be repeated before it gets through your thick fckn skull? Biden held up Ukraine funds for Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter. Trump held up Ukraine funds for Ukraine to investigate Biden's actions. If it's legal for Biden to hold up aid then it's legal for Trump to hold up aid. If it's illegal for Trump to hold up aid then it was illegal for Biden to hold up aid.

3. Your very own Democrap party determined that these charges were irrelevant for prosecuting impeachment, and instead charged Trump with "obstruction of congress" ......which, of course, is Constitutionally irrelevant.