NYC peeps

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
In town from San Diego celebrating the holidays and my 39th today. Will be cruising around the Village/SOHO all day today and night (30 Dec) if anybody wants to meet up for a brewskis and or shots. Female recruits welcome! :cheers:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Balthazar should be an absolute zoo, complete with hotties, richies, tourists, and everyone else. I'm not really up to tackle the crowd there, but if you're looking for a bustling lunch spot with a packed bar full of eye candy, you can't do much better on a weekday afternoon

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
ah, if i'd've known, i would've gone into the city today.
happy birthday geopac
have fun out there
cowabunga
rg

Planet_Erff

OTF status
Jan 11, 2007
too close for comfort
subway said:
Balthazar should be an absolute zoo
Joe's Shanghai 2 days in a row maybe? :smile2:

Those soup dumplings were ridiculously good.

Thanks again subway and RG for showing me around and sharing some cold fun waves!

Great to hang with you dudes, you're class acts.

Happy Bday Geo Pac. I'm sure you'll have a great night :cheers: I was just walking around the East Village, there's already flocks of cold-weather beauties out in full force for ya tonight.

I gotta get back to work unfortunately... I'm about to pull my second all-nighter in a row, trying to get a project finished before New Year's.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Planet_Erff said:
subway said:
Balthazar should be an absolute zoo
Joe's Shanghai 2 days in a row maybe? :smile2:

Those soup dumplings were ridiculously good.

Thanks again subway and RG for showing me around and sharing some cold fun waves!

Great to hang with you dudes, you're class acts.

Happy Bday Geo Pac. I'm sure you'll have a great night :cheers: I was just walking around the East Village, there's already flocks of cold-weather beauties out in full force for ya tonight.

I gotta get back to work unfortunately... I'm about to pull my second all-nighter in a row, trying to get a project finished before New Year's.
great hanging with you too, and your wife
glad you got a few cold east coast waves
hope i can get some warm west coast waves with you in a few weeks

are all of you travelling erbbers in ny going to times square tonight?
wear something that says erbb, so you'll recognize each other

cowabunga
rg

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
for all that is good and holy in this world please do NOT go to Times Sq

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
if anything just go bar hopping in the village and see where the night's madness takes you.

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
Oh man am I in pain today! Your the man Subway. I wound up hanging with a 41 yr old hottie from Venice Beach LA that I met at Balthazar. We wound up on the rooftop lounge of the James Hotel in SOHO sipping Martinis to the best view of the Lower Manhattan Skyline. Couldn't have unfolded any better. Unfortunately no I didn't get a pic of her, but maybe I'll snap one when I see her next weekend back in Cali. Cheers!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Sick! Guess I still have the touch. I can show a brutha a killer day and night on the town, get em drunk and get em laid, without even being there :grin:
:cheers: