NY Trumby Grand Jury Disbanded

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You, hal, skully and Mundus believed every Trumby conspiracy theory to come along. Hook line and sinker. How does that feel?
As opposed to believing every single trump lie hook line and sinker and white knighting for him every hour of every day (literally)?

I feel pretty good.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
oh, hey, Mr. LawandOrder BackTehBlue is happy a criminal got off

how weird!

no mention of the fact that the new DA basically scuttled the whole thing and the prosecutors resigned in protest

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You saying someone you don't like is a criminal doesn't make them a criminal.
no, the prosecutors who were working on the case said he was a criminal

I'm basing this on their intent to charge him formally for his crimes

but here you are, for some reason, defending Trump

you're totally not a Trump guy at all

poor Trump! if only he wasn't being victimized by the legal system....

you are so fkn dumb

Reactions: Driftcoast

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
oh, hey, Mr. LawandOrder BackTehBlue is happy a criminal got off

how weird!

no mention of the fact that the new DA basically scuttled the whole thing and the prosecutors resigned in protest
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Do you care to mention the crime he committed or is this just another case of afoaf being afoaf?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Grand Jury selected in Georgia Election

Former President Donald Trump could be among a list of people getting a subpoena from a special purpose grand jury empaneled in Fulton County on Monday.

The special purpose grand jury won’t start work until June and will look into Trump’s now-infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger asking him to find votes in the 2020 election.

“So look, all I want to do is just, I want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state,” Trump said at the time during the call with Raffensperger.

During Monday’s hearing, Judge Robert McBurney explained exactly what would be expected of the 26 people who were chosen.

“You will be investigating, if selected, whether there were unlawful attempts to disrupt the election,” McBurney said. “You’ll be deciding did something happen, and if so, in your opinion, was it unlawful such as you might recommend to the district attorney that she pursue criminal charges

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Grand Jury selected in Georgia Election

Former President Donald Trump could be among a list of people getting a subpoena from a special purpose grand jury empaneled in Fulton County on Monday.

The special purpose grand jury won’t start work until June and will look into Trump’s now-infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger asking him to find votes in the 2020 election.

“So look, all I want to do is just, I want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state,” Trump said at the time during the call with Raffensperger.

During Monday’s hearing, Judge Robert McBurney explained exactly what would be expected of the 26 people who were chosen.

“You will be investigating, if selected, whether there were unlawful attempts to disrupt the election,” McBurney said. “You’ll be deciding did something happen, and if so, in your opinion, was it unlawful such as you might recommend to the district attorney that she pursue criminal charges
You'll get him this time!

• Haha
Reactions: Pico