NY Times: Woman with an MD, BS, Colonel US Army, Obama's World Aids lead and was awarded multiple medals, has been brainwashed and hypnotized by Trump

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Forget that Cuomo declined an opportunity to stockpile his own ventilators. Watch while Cuomo tries to match his bitch that Trump hadn't supplied him with enough ventilators with the fact that Trump's ventilators were sitting in his warehouse unused.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"brainwashed and hypnotized by Trump" = STRAW MAN!:LOL:

Or slanting at the very least.

Sometimes I feel sad for you being so dumb.

Are you are able to get through this life?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What happens is people think they can manage a psychopath by agreeing with them.

It works until it doesn't

See list of fired White House workers.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I always wonder this.

For example, GrossDad and Surfdog are stupid and ifailalot and GDaddy are evil.

Sometimes, the line is blurred.
I think the common denominator is lack of vagina access

that f’s with a guy’s head

he wants to imagine he’s an intrepid explorer, surviving alone on the p-ssy-less frontier

• Love
Reactions: afoaf and FecalFace

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think the common denominator is lack of vagina access

that f’s with a guy’s head

he wants to imagine he’s an intrepid explorer, surviving alone on the p-ssy-less frontier
I trip out on how girls can tell when I'm boning or not with my affect.

I can't fake it.

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
"brainwashed and hypnotized by Trump" = STRAW MAN!:LOL:

Or slanting at the very least.

Sometimes I feel sad for you being so dumb.

Are you are able to get through this life?
I didn't write the article dipshit...Maggie Haberman did. She claims that according to "some people" a very intelligent and accomplished woman has been mentally manipulated by Trump. I'm not sure...is Haberman just a gossip columnist or is this supposed to be hard news? Did the Enquirer not have room available for this column? I thought we were supposed to believe Trump is stupid.

Do you ever wonder if your serotonin levels are out of whack? Just an observation.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I didn't write the article dipshit...Maggie Haberman did. She claims that according to "some people" a very intelligent and accomplished woman has been mentally manipulated by Trump. I'm not sure...is Haberman just a gossip columnist or is this supposed to be hard news? Did the Enquirer not have room available for this column? I thought we were supposed to believe Trump is stupid.

Do you ever wonder if your serotonin levels are out of whack? Just an observation.....

you titled your threat, you Maggie Haberman kunt wannabe.