NRA Membership Spikes After Gun Grabbing Hysteria Overtakes Media

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
CharmingSophisticate said:
I don't know why you boneheads are in such a tizzy, if Planned Parenthood only dismembered 19 children per day they'd be out of business in about 1.5 hours. It's not like Armalite, Bushmaster et al are ever going to come close to competing with Planned Parenthood in the profitable business of culling Undesirables not to mention body part sales.
That's just because Armalite isn't in the shopvac business yet.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
I'm just curious, has the left held any rallies outside the jail where the monster who killed 17 people is being held? Are they burning effigies of the killer in the streets somewhere? I don't recall any. Instead they want to blame people who had absolutely nothing to do with the killing.
WTF are you talking about.

You have everything to do with these killings.

You pay a membership to an organisation who is fighting for people like Cruz to have easy access to military grade weaponry.

What the fvck is burning effigies gonna do?

Or killing this guy?

How will that prevent the next shooting you insufferable cretin?
You ever wonder why people think you are such a vile piece of sh!t???? Read your post and think about it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
I'm just curious, has the left held any rallies outside the jail where the monster who killed 17 people is being held? Are they burning effigies of the killer in the streets somewhere? I don't recall any. Instead they want to blame people who had absolutely nothing to do with the killing.
WTF are you talking about.

You have everything to do with these killings.

You pay a membership to an organisation who is fighting for people like Cruz to have easy access to military grade weaponry.

What the fvck is burning effigies gonna do?

Or killing this guy?

How will that prevent the next shooting you insufferable cretin?
You ever wonder why people think you are such a vile piece of sh!t???? Read your post and think about it.
Where is your thoughtful answer?

:roflmao:

You do this all the time.

You start a conversation but then you're too dumb to finish it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GromsDad said:
Having me point out the glaring hypocrisy and lack of logic in left wing ideas really triggers you beta males.
I thought it was the baiting with willful stupidity and the incongruent frame and the unwillingness to change your mind when proven wrong that triggered?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Autoprax said:
GromsDad said:
Having me point out the glaring hypocrisy and lack of logic in left wing ideas really triggers you beta males.
I thought it was the baiting with willful stupidity and the incongruent frame and the unwillingness to change your mind when proven wrong that triggered?

Couldn't one make the argument that natural selection has favored beta males?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Kento said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
I don't know why you boneheads are in such a tizzy, if Planned Parenthood only dismembered 19 children per day they'd be out of business in about 1.5 hours. It's not like Armalite, Bushmaster et al are ever going to come close to competing with Planned Parenthood in the profitable business of culling Undesirables not to mention body part sales.
That's just because Armalite isn't in the shopvac business yet.
Not true. According to one of my SEAL buddies, Armalite has come out with the AR-15B with a shopvac attachment, silenced. They needed a way to drop a deuce in the field without attracting flies......and Islamist assholes.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
"We reject the idea that the way to address the categorical failures, including those of local law enforcement, federal law enforcement and the political class is to deny the Second Amendment rights of more than 10 million 18, 19, and 20 year old adults. They vote, they fight our wars, they marry, and have kids of their own. These law-abiding American citizens had nothing to do whatsoever with that tragedy, and we stand resolute in defense of their freedom." - Wayne LaPierre

Spot on.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fyaliberty%2Fvideos%2F10155449307660197%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>