Not vaxxed? Expect a visit from government agents….

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
if/when you leave your oxygen-deprived bubble, you may find that people in
other countries have been wearing masks in crowded public spaces for a
long time as a proven means of reducing transmission of cold and flu during
peak season

also, there's plenty of scientific literature on the matter as it relates to the
reduction of transmissible particulates

you have fallen right in line with your ignorant overlords because you're a
petty, spiteful, partisan child
Please show me research that claims that gaitors and Walmart cloth masks are effective at stopping the transmission of the virus. Probably less than 1% of mask people actually used N95 masks and even fewer wore them properly. It was pure theatre.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Says the guy that traveled more than the rest of the erBB combined before getting the vax. And judging by his posts, for non work related stuff at that!

Dipshit.
Traveling to Baja, on your own, in your own vehicle, masked and camping in the middle of nowhere is not exactly considered a risque behavior but I know you love the absolutes. You must try harder though, that was a pretty lame gotcha attempt.

The rest of my travels were work related, including the top sushi chef trip to the empty pointbreaks which I know you hate me for, looser.

MY LIFE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

1626360484697.jpeg

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Traveling to Baja, on your own, in your own vehicle, masked and camping in the middle of nowhere is not exactly considered a risque behavior but I know you love the absolutes. You must try harder though, that was a pretty lame gotcha attempt.

The rest of my travels were work related, including the top sushi chef trip to the empty pointbreaks which I know you hate me for, looser.

View attachment 112940
Having worked with Poopies in a professional context, and possibly personally knowing him, are you surprised he got bit in the ass by a shark on the Jackass x Sharkweek grind?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

View attachment 112940
Ok. You win.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Having worked with Poopies in a professional context, and possibly personally knowing him, are you surprised he got bit in the ass by a shark on the Jackass x Sharkweek grind?
Not sure what happened on Jackass and I’m too lazy to google it :poop: but Poopies is a pre-sober Steve-O level mess.

Nothing about his persona is a put on, he’s the same whether the cameras are rolling or not.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Please show me research that claims that gaitors and Walmart cloth masks are effective at stopping the transmission of the virus. Probably less than 1% of mask people actually used N95 masks and even fewer wore them properly. It was pure theatre.
lol what...are you actually going to read it?

RUSSHA RUSSSHA RUSSSHA

if I thought you were acting in good faith, I'd play ball with you, spot, but we all know
who you are because you tell us each and every fkn day

1626365914965.png

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
lol what...are you actually going to read it?

RUSSHA RUSSSHA RUSSSHA

if I thought you were acting in good faith, I'd play ball with you, spot, but we all know
who you are because you tell us each and every fkn day

View attachment 112944
The cheap surgical masks are surprisingly good at keeping particles in, you can actually pour water in them and they’ll hold it. Nearly impossible to get a good seal with them though. Also masks weren’t the silver bullet, those plus social distancing, avoiding crowds etc.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The cheap surgical masks are surprisingly good at keeping particles in, you can actually pour water in them and they’ll hold it. Nearly impossible to get a good seal with them though. Also masks weren’t the silver bullet, those plus social distancing, avoiding crowds etc.

Again though, like I said, probably less than 1% of people were using N95 surgical masks. The other 99% were wearing useless cloth masks or even gators. It was all assinine and for show. If you think masks like pictured below protected anyone from anything you're just plain stupid. Not to mention how few people used any of them properly anyway.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
because people don't stop at stop signs properly, we should just all go ahead
and not employ stop signs anywhere ever

excellent logic, fido!

you're a good dog. a good, good dog.

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand