North Korean chick eats bugs...

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

“They were in Manhattan, living in the freest country you can imagine, and they’re saying they’re oppressed? It doesn’t even compute,” Yeonmi Park told The Post of students at her alma mater, Columbia University. “I was sold for $20 as a sex slave in the 21st century under the same sky. And they say they’re oppressed because people can’t follow their pronouns they invent every day?”

The 29-year-old defected from North Korea as a young teen, only to be human-trafficked in China.”

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I would gladly pay her $40
There are some cute Mexican hookers on PCH in Oceanside sometimes and I wonder "How much?"

There was one in a car. The cops busted the dude in the parking lot. She was a cutie. I tried to talk to her but the cop yelled at me.

Then I yelled back, "You're blocking my car!"

Then he walked away.

But this girl was part Asian and latin and I thought, I would pay hundred to F that.

But it seems like the cops are on the case down here. Every time I see the hookers I see cops.

I would like to add that Koreans think regular Americans are pussies so it's kind of goes with their brand.

They may be right but we got them beat in the clown dept.

Last edited:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
There are some cute Mexican hookers on PCH in Oceanside sometimes and I wonder "How much?"

There was one in a car. The cops busted the dude in the parking lot. She was a cutie. I tried to talk to her but the cop yelled at me.

Then he walked away.

But this girl was part Asian and latin and I thought, I would pay hundred to F that.

But it seems like the cops are on the case down here. Every time I see the hookers I see cops.

go for it!

plus, it would seem you’ve got a good chance of convincing the girl to only charge you half price...

(that’s known as the frvcvs usage rate — at least in the seedier parts of l.a.)

:waving:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
go for it!

plus, it would seem you’ve got a good chance of convincing the girl to only charge you half price...

(that’s known as the frvcvs usage rate — at least in the seedier parts of l.a.)

:waving:
I always over paid call girls because I felt bad that they have to fuck me for money.

Then I would try to make them laugh.

I would put on my funny college lecturer show.

I really hit it off with a hooker in TJ. I was going to go back and see her because we both had so much fun.

Then the guy I was got in a fight with his hooker and punched a bouncer. He comes running out screaming "Run!" with the bouncers in the whore house chasing him.

I didn't stick around and took off running into the streets of TJ. I was lost but then I was was one street over from the border crossing.

We had been day drinking in Oceanside and the guy who punched the bouncer had said, "Let's go to TJ."

Reactions: donuts

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
I always over paid call girls because I felt bad that they have to fook me for money.

Then I would try to make them laugh.

I would put on my funny college lecturer show.

I really hit it off with a hooker in TJ. I was going to go back and see her because we both had so much fun.

Then the guy I was got in a fight with his hooker and punched a bouncer. He comes running out screaming "Run!" with the bouncers in the whore house chasing him.

I didn't stick around and took off running into the streets of TJ. I was lost but then I was was one street over from the border crossing.

We had been day drinking in Oceanside and the guy who punched the bouncer had said, "Let's go to TJ."
have you ever got real sloppy with a hooker and then realized it was a relative..?

you don’t have to answer this if:
a. it was in mexico
b. you kept going anyway
c. they told your mom, aunts, and uncles
d. they had a weird incurable std

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
have you ever got real sloppy with a hooker and then realized it was a relative..?

you don’t have to answer this if:
a. it was in mexico
b. you kept going anyway
c. they told your mom, aunts, and uncles
d. they had a weird std
I only screwed one white hooker and it was horrible.

Then it was Asians and Latins.

I've only done it like 6 times when I was a much younger man looking for adventure.

And it ran the gambit of experiences from grim and depressing to super fun.

Reactions: donuts

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Then he walked away.

I would like to add that Koreans think regular Americans are pussies so it's kind of goes with their brand.

They may be right but we got them beat in the clown dept.
I’ve never had any interest in hookers. I don’t think it’s wrong (in the general sense) I just don’t want to participate.

I’ve always had plenty of “free” pussy around. Maybe that‘s why.

Reactions: hammies

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I’ve never had any interest in hookers. I don’t think it’s wrong (in the general sense) I just don’t want to participate.

Same. Never paid, never will. As for the dry times, everybody has 'em from time to time, that's what your right hand is for.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

yes.

I've always had to get the girl to like me before she would fuck me.

If I just wanted to fuck and she wanted more from the interaction, fucking and running would be disappointing to the girl.

I remember that happening early and not liking it.

I had couple of girls tell me when I fuck it feels like I am using them as a cum dumpster.

I would say "Yeah. I get that."

I never thought about going to a prostitute until I read Hemingway's farewell to arms.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
yes.

I've always had to get the girl to like me before she would fook me.

If I just wanted to fook and she wanted more from the interaction, fucking and running would be disappointing to the girl.

I remember that happening early and not liking it.

I had couple of girls tell me when I fook it feels like I am using them as a cum dumpster.

I would say "Yeah. I get that."

I never thought about going to a prostitute until I read Hemingway's farewell to arms.
I never felt the need to require us liking each other, me and whatever girl.

Hate fucks are great. These days I’ll pick a fight with the wife and then….

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I never felt the need to require us liking each other, me and whatever girl.

Hate fucks are great. These days I’ll pick a fight with the wife and then….
Did you ever have sex with a women and then she expected more from you than just sex and then it hurt her feelings when she realized you just want to fuck her?

I never liked make up sex.

Fighting is boner killer for me.