Newtown shooting victim families can sue gun-maker, Supreme Court allows

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
OK, brains, then every gun should be registered and insured along with all users must be licensed.
The 2A says I don't have to do that.

What you're asking for makes gun ownership a privilege, not a right

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
And who are the crazies?........

Gun Control Advocate Shoots, Kills Her Three Children & Herself

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 8, 2019

Ashley Auzenne was a mother of three and an advocate for more laws to limit access to firearms. She was at the end of a divorce, had suffered from depression, and appears to have killed her three children, Parrish, 11, Eleanor, 9, and Lincoln, 7. From foxnews.com:

On Thursday, the Harris County Medical Examiner’s office ruled that the deaths appeared to be because of a murder/suicide with the “mother as the suspect.”

Many have written about the subject, noting the seeming hypocrisy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least she had it together enough to get the killing sequence right.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Guns are a fad. AR’s are the vaping of guns. The popularity of guns will wane, the manufacturers will contract, and with less money they’ll be vulnerable to more and more lawsuits. The populace will see the second amendment as absurd, it’ll be removed with little fanfare, and this odd chapter of American history will fade into the past.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Guns are a fad. AR’s are the vaping of guns. The popularity of guns will wane, the manufacturers will contract, and with less money they’ll be vulnerable to more and more lawsuits. The populace will see the second amendment as absurd, it’ll be removed with little fanfare, and this odd chapter of American history will fade into the past.
The 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere for a long ass time. It's not easy to ditch Amendments and you'd need some small population states (other than Delaware and Rhode Island) to get on board.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
And speaking of delusional..... Anyone who thinks that the Supreme Court allowing this leftist full-court press to come to their doors indicates a positive outcome for gun-grabbers is ......delusional. It could just as easily mean the Supremes are sick of hearing the same old sh!t, and want to put a stop to it once and for all.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Hell fukking no. The weapon manufacturer bears no responsibility when a criminal commits a crime using their product. Doesn't matter if its a gun, a knife, a baseball bat, a hammer or a ball point pen.
Dang dude,
ya forgot to add Thee Not~a~Flame-Thrower to your list!
:cursing:

Last edited:

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
They should give free firearms so people can shoot Alex Jones, Owen Shroyer,
and anyone else connected with InfoWars. THAT would be must-see TV.
I wonder how far some whom surf,
whom also erBB, would go if ya could do this, below for 12 hours, legally?

The Purge!
"During a 12-hour period when all crime -- including murder -- is legal, a group of seemingly unrelated characters cross paths in a city in an altered America. While the clock winds down, some will fight, some will hide, others will embrace what it means to Purge to its fullest extent -- whether for revenge, personal gain, protection, or unadulterated glee. As each character is forced to reckon with his or her past and plot how to better their futures, they soon discover how far they will go on Purge Night."

Last edited:

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
OK, brains, then every gun should be registered and insured along with all users must be licensed.
^^^^^
I like this, above!!!
Had to re~new my drivers license this past year, it expires every 5, here in California.
Gotsta get my ol' Dodge truck registered every year, and have valid, proof of insurance...
If i wuz to drive drunk or wasted, got a DUI, my license to drive might prob's, be revoked,
for drivin' is a priviledge,
not a Right, right?

BUT, But, but havin' a gun is...
i can't wait for the day when every gunz a person owns
needs to registered every year, you are licensed, and you have insurance...

And your Rightz may be re~voked, if ya f**k up,
oh wait, for felons that is already true...

1 of my old surfin' bro's, ol' Gordo, nearin' 70,
just had his wife's drivers license revoked, she been causin' too many prob's out there, she's loosin' thee mind,
she+ then he, had to meet up with DMV official pep's, nope, nope, nope,no more drivin', Mrs. Gordo! Good...

Domestic violence conviction? Guns revoked.
Court Ordered: Anger Management Classes? Guns revoked.
DUI? Guns revoked. Etc.
Ya get my lil' 2¢ pointz...
:cool:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The "odd chapter" meaning the whole existence of the United States up until this point?

Your posts are so entertaining to me

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
.~snip~ie~
the Supremes are sick of hearing the same old sh!t, and want to put a stop to it once and for all.
Ah, Thee Supremes!
1 of my favorite ol' Motown bands!
Here's thee last song that the 3 og Supreme girlz done did, dig it,
you can tell that they were havin' fun that day. The Happening!
"I saw The Light, Too L8, That Fickle Finger of Fate"...
:D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Please quote a firearm manufacturer's statement, any firearm manufacturer's statement, which says their firearm's purpose is mass murder, dumbass.

Please cite any firearm used in a mass murder which which would not readily be used in self defense.
AR15 is designed to kill as many people in as short time as possible.

I can't beleive this is even a fucking debate.

Comparing it to misuse of cars is idiotic beyond belief.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere for a long ass time. It's not easy to ditch Amendments and you'd need some small population states (other than Delaware and Rhode Island) to get on board.
Gun control is not violating 2A

2A doesn't guarantee you an AR15 or a grenade launcher.

that myth has to get squashed.