Never been so proud to be an American!

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Years ago I was standing over a clients bed observing him sign a document. About half way through he let loose a long drizzling fart, finished with a deep sigh and died. I remember he had a death grip on my pen.

• Sad
Reactions: plasticbertrand

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Ran across a treasure trove of fart pranks on youtube.
Funny as $hit
Guy has one of those fart noise makers, does it in elevators, malls, at the the beach.
I know, that's so 12 year old.
Check one out, you WILL laugh, it's hard not to.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Farts are always funny and they always will be. Anyone thats shrieking about wokeness and cancel culture and is shrieking about POTUS ripping ass in front of royalty is a joke.

Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Years ago I was standing over a clients bed observing him sign a document. About half way through he let loose a long drizzling fart, finished with a deep sigh and died. I remember he had a death grip on my pen.
This is the best thing you’ve ever posted. Quit now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2surf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Farts are always funny and they always will be. Anyone thats shrieking about wokeness and cancel culture and is shrieking about POTUS ripping ass in front of royalty is a joke.
Agreed, but I think the majority of people are making fun of him for supposedly sharting his pants, not ashamed that he farted in front of the pope.