Nashville?

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
As I get older, I have a deeper appreciation for live music venues, with food and drinks. Any genre really, I can enjoy.

My old friends from college have been planning a trip to Nashville for the last two years and we've been unable to just pull the trigger and make it happen

• Love
Reactions: r32

Matilija

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 27, 2010
The beauty about Nashville is that there are no cover charges, you can stroll in and out of honky tonks as you please. They pass a tip jar around while the bands play and you pay if you like. They’re all so damn good, most of them are likely studio musicians you’ve heard before but didn’t know it. These guys are pros and not your standard bar band hacks.

Reactions: santacruzin

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The beauty about Nashville is that there are no cover charges, you can stroll in and out of honky tonks as you please. They pass a tip jar around while the bands play and you pay if you like. They’re all so damn good, most of them are likely studio musicians you’ve heard before but didn’t know it. These guys are pros and not your standard bar band hacks.
All of the best live music experiences I've had have been similar to this. Unexpectedly stumbling upon an act that just slays it with zero expectations :beer: Been to too many concerts that just felt like an expensive letdown :mad: