My recent artwork...fun stuff for all!

marsha

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2001
New York City/Sarasota USA
Visit site
Enjoy! Let me know what you think.
<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marshafalk.iwebland.com/sunrisesurf.html" TARGET=_blank>www.marshafalk.iwebland.com/sunrisesurf.html</A> <A HREF="http://www.marshafalk.iwebland.com/usmetrop.html" TARGET=_blank>www.marshafalk.iwebland.com/usmetrop.html</A> <A HREF="http://www.marshafalk.iwebland.com/bigmess.html" TARGET=_blank>www.marshafalk.iwebland.com/bigmess.html</A> <P>(I give up...can't get the ubb code to work from my site)<P>(but let me try again once more!)<P>
<P>
<P>
<BR><p>[This message has been edited by marsha (edited 10-14-2002).]

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
looks like you're confession was no lie.<BR>i like it, and i;m not even high

JJay

Michael Peterson status
Aug 16, 2002
O
I don't know why it's not working, but I checked out the drawings and they are sweet!<P>I like the sunrise and untitledmess the best.<P>high five.<P>huh - it works now. wierd.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by JJay (edited 10-14-2002).]

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Thats some groovy stuff!! I mean it. It's a good thing you weren't in my 9th or 10th grade class... if I'd looked over your shoulder and seen that stuff it woulda flowed off the pages, down the hall, into the principals office and probably woulda followed me to the sanitarium after the nice young men in the clean white suits had come and taken me away ha-ha-ho-ho-hee-hee-to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time ho-ho-hee-hee...<P>Sorry for the flaskback.<P>Yeah that's good shytt man.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Yeeahh... this one. Niiice. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marsha:<BR><B><BR>
<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

groovn

Kelly Slater status
Jan 16, 2002
The North Coast
for some reason I'm not seeing the pics here, but I went to the site and checked 'em out... real good work Marsha!<P>My favorite is the sunrise surf... its purity and simplicity combines with its subtle detail to take me away from this stupid office chair and drop me down in a world where I'd rather be.<P>The others are cool as well... intricate in detail and an interesting cross between Dali-esque and Escher-istic... with a sci-fi twist.<P>You've got some talent girl!<P>

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
The second two (bigmess and usmetrop) remind me very much of the artwork of a gal I used to date back in college. Very, very, very much. Amazing.<P>She used watercolors, but I can't tell if you did.<P>I liked it then, and then learned to love it lots. <P>I suspect I still enjoy this style of work but honestly, it is difficult to get in touch with visual art via this filter.<P>And now I sit here wondering about an old love. Last I heard she had married the drummer from Iggy Pop some years back.

marsha

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2001
New York City/Sarasota USA
Visit site
Thank you for taking a look! It's actually all mixed media (pen and ink + water color markers and other stuff).<P>The file names aren't the names I gave to the pictures for the most part. The first one is 'Sunrise Surf', the second one has no name, and the third is 'The Undersea Metropolis'.
<P><p>[This message has been edited by marsha (edited 10-16-2002).]

Shredda

OTF status
May 21, 2002
Marsha-- thanks for sharing your art. "Sunrise" was really nice (they all were, but the waves were my fav)- so vibrant!