Mueller to present evidence in court that connects Trump campaign to Paul Manafort's charges

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-mueller-manafort-trump-connection-20180706-story.html

Orange Grandpop must be sh*tting his adult diapers.

Special counsel Robert Mueller plans to present evidence at Paul Manafort’s trial later this month that will for the first time connect some of the charges he’s facing with his role in President Trump’s campaign, according to a court filing Friday.

The ex-Trump campaign chairman’s Virginia trial on bank and tax fraud charges is slated to begin on July 25. Prosecutors working for Mueller said in the Friday filing they will introduce evidence at that trial showing a banking executive helped Manafort secure more than $6 million in loans while simultaneously trying to get a job on the Trump campaign.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
a banking executive helped Manafort secure more than $6 million in loans while simultaneously trying to get a job on the Trump campaign.
So Manafort tried to sell a job on the Trump campaign to a bankster? What an asshole. I'll bet that's never happened in a political campaign.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
GDaddy said:
a banking executive helped Manafort secure more than $6 million in loans while simultaneously trying to get a job on the Trump campaign.
So Manafort tried to sell a job on the Trump campaign to a bankster? What an asshole. I'll bet that's never happened in a political campaign.
:roflmao: :cheers:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

If you just take one look at Cohen, Manafort, Stone, Pruit, Arpaio and other scumbags who Trump surrounds himself with and don't see anything wrong with that picture, something is wrong with you.

You willfully igone obvious scumbags and criminals who are shitting on this country but think that government corruption is the problem.

What other president or politician surrounded himself with this many literal criminals?

Can't wait to see his tax returns, that's gonna be a doozy.

You guys keep screeching at Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie but those people are clean as a whistle and work for the people, whether you agree with their ideas or not.

Stop saying that you care about government KORUPSHN. :poke:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
FecalFace said:
If you just take one look at Cohen, Manafort, Stone, Pruit, Arpaio and other scumbags who Trump surrounds himself with and don't see anything wrong with that picture, something is wrong with you.

You willfully igone obvious scumbags and criminals who are shitting on this country but think that government corruption is the problem.

What other president or politician surrounded himself with this many literal criminals?

Can't wait to see his tax returns, that's gonna be a doozy.

You guys keep screeching at Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie but those people are clean as a whistle and work for the people, whether you agree with their ideas or not.

Stop saying that you care about government KORUPSHN. :poke:
The common thread being that Trump chose all of these corrupt people to run his campaign and/or administration. Am I to believe that a man who picked all of these corrupt people is himself NOT corrupt? The only conclusion I can come to is that Trump is ignorant and inept, OR that he is also corrupt.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't think the needle has to move much in order for the Dems to retake the House. A Mueller bombshell in October might be all it takes.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
:roflmao:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Mueller's team could release video of Trump jacking off Putin while promising Ukraine, or the pee-pee tape, or him shooting someone on 5th Ave, and his supporters will not waver. MAGA, baby!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:
I don't think the needle has to move much in order for the Dems to retake the House. A Mueller bombshell in October might be all it takes.
I don't know.

Bush Jr. took us to two unecesery wars, several massive debacles and gaffes, huge revolt amongst the people, yet he won the popular vote in 2004 - The only time a Republican won a popular vote in the last seven elections.

People are insane. :socrazy:

Trump could get elected for the second term, even if he ends up in prison.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
I don't know.

Bush Jr. took us to two unecesery wars, several massive debacles and gaffes, huge revolt amongst the people, yet he won the popular vote in 2004 - The only time a Republican won a popular vote in the last seven elections.

People are insane. :socrazy:

Trump could get elected for the second term, even if he ends up in prison.
Don't forget Tricky Dick Nixon. Think of al his vulnerabilities: Vietnam, hundreds of Americans coming home in body bags per week. There were huge antiwar rallies, crime was skyrocketing, race riots in the cities, police brutality, the media hated his guts and he theirs, etc., etc., etc.

So the Dems nominate a progressive darling named George McGovern and Nixon trounced his ass.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Most of the time the opposition party puts up a weak candidate for the incumbency election so they can save their ace in the hole for the elections after the term-out. However, #LeResistance is so strong they may try and put a strong candidate in 2020. I would venture to guess they're waiting to see what happens come November of this year