MSNBC Admits They Make Up All Stories About Trump Using Book Of Mad Libs

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
MSNBC Admits They Make Up All Stories About Trump Using Book Of Mad Libs
August 29th, 2019

NEW YORK, NY—After Lawrence O'Donnell admitted to publishing a sensational, world-altering, but also totally fake story about Trump's finances and Russia, MSNBC confessed that it simply makes up all its reports about Trump using the patented Mad Libs system of making up random words and sticking them in blanks in pre-written sentences.

The station's reporters sit around a conference table with a big Mad Libs story displayed on a large sheet of paper or whiteboard. Then they all take turns shouting out funny verbs, adjectives, people, places, and adverbs in order to make up a story about Donald Trump to air.
"TRUMP went on a picnic with RUSSIA and NUKED a HURRICANE with his big HAIR," one MSNBC exec read off the board after a brainstorming session with other execs, writers, and editors. "Perfect. Get copy on my desk by noon!"
Using this system, MSNBC was able to produce a fake letter Trump sent to Putin while on summer vacation:
Dear PUTIN,

I am having a(n) TREASONOUS time at camp. The counselour is INSANE and the food is SINISTER. I met MIKE PENCE and we became ORANGE friends. Unfortunately, TRUMP is BAD and I TREASONED my COMBOVER so we couldn`t go BETRAYING like everybody else. I need more RUSSIAN BOTS and a HURRICANE sharpener, so please DISASTROUSLY NUKE more when you COLLUDE back.

Your PUPPET,
TRUMP

After this letter was found to be fake, MSNBC said they were "deeply sorry but also not sorry."

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You’re really missing the point, sadly. No one has to make anything up. He doesn’t have to be misquoted. Nothing has to be taken out of context. This is truly an aberrant period of US presidential history

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
You’re really missing the point, sadly. No one has to make anything up. He doesn’t have to be misquoted. Nothing has to be taken out of context. This is truly an aberrant period of US presidential history
Yet they do it constantly. I do agree with you that "No one has to make anything up". However the media has made a gross miscalculation with Trumby......over and over and over again they have been caught red handed lying, misrepresenting, fabricating, relying on bad sources, blowing up erroneous stories and on and on all in their obvious effort to take down The President Of The United States. By doing this the way they have they have eroded their own credibility to the point where they are playing right into Trumby's hands.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The best part is that Lawrance Odonell and NBC News think that arranging financing for large real estate is the same as buying a car.

Did he ever find out who was doing the hammering?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I never heard of that prior to now. I looked it up. The dude, oDonnell retracted his statement, apologized, said he was in the wrong. Anything else to support your thesis? Any links? (I think you’re totally wrong, by the way). But if you’ve got some evidence, I’m happy to regard it.

Reactions: FecalFace

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
I never heard of that prior to now. I looked it up. The dude, oDonnell retracted his statement, apologized, said he was in the wrong. Anything else to support your thesis? Any links? (I think you’re totally wrong, by the way). But if you’ve got some evidence, I’m happy to regard it.
Oh for christ sakes just give it up. I didn't even have to go back 24 hours you fukkin tool.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Ironically, the story about MSNBC making things up is made up. Gromsdad is attracted to falsity.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
No. Your leader must discredit the media. It’s a strategy of tyranny. You’re infected, diseased.