MR Surfboards in USA

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Does anyone know who distributes for MR in the US? I thought it was Lost but Catalyst said no.

Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone know who distributes for MR in the US? I thought it was Lost but Catalyst said no.
It is Lost.
Models have been limited due to shape files being in the wrong format. There have been updates recently so many more models are getting ready to come online.
Mark will be visiting the US in June and doing a mini west coast tour taking orders. Exact schedule coming soon.

Reactions: urchined and JDJ

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
It is Lost.
Models have been limited due to shape files being in the wrong format. There have been updates recently so many more models are getting ready to come online.
Mark will be visiting the US in June and doing a mini west coast tour taking orders. Exact schedule coming soon.
Thanks! Rad!

Reactions: Leonardo

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
These things look so good. I wonder how they go as pure twins. I dont like the trailer thing. Does anyone know if you order it as a twi fin only, if they change the fin placement?
I have the Cali Twin .... mine has Future boxes so unable to use the recommended MR Twin + trailer set. Have tried a lot of different fin combinations ... best setup i've found so far is as a straight twin using the True Ames ... AMK keel fins. Board has been magic with this fin set.

Reactions: JDJ