Moving San Diego

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
The upset train continues, what a tournament. Congrats to you guys :jamon:

my brackets are so shattered after this last round, but then again by now, everyone’s brackets are in tatters. Some VERY low point totals could be in the money in the various bracket pools across millions of bars and offices and online. I’m actually curious to see our leaderboard after tonight’s games wrap up

NO SPOILERS ON THE LATE GAMES please IM RECORDING THEM AND WATCHING THEM EARLY TOMORROW EAST COAST TIME thanks

CAN PRINCETON KEEP WINNING GAMES FOR THE SMARTY PANT WASPS?

I feel like @Sharkbiscuit would have a hot take on this, I’ll be sure not to read it though until I’m all caught up by 9 am or so tomorrow. College ball is FAST when you have them recorded…it’s like, a single nba quarter

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The upset train continues, what a tournament. Congrats to you guys :jamon:

my brackets are so shattered after this last round, but then again by now, everyone’s brackets are in tatters. Some VERY low point totals could be in the money in the various bracket pools across millions of bars and offices and online. I’m actually curious to see our leaderboard after tonight’s games wrap up

NO SPOILERS ON THE LATE GAMES please IM RECORDING THEM AND WATCHING THEM EARLY TOMORROW EAST COAST TIME thanks

CAN PRINCETON KEEP WINNING GAMES FOR THE SMARTY PANT WASPS?

I feel like @Sharkbiscuit would have a hot take on this, I’ll be sure not to read it though until I’m all caught up by 9 am or so tomorrow. College ball is FAST when you have them recorded…it’s like, a single nba quarter
Stocked for Princeton. They used to win a couple games back in the day; they had a coach who had some success with them.

I want FAU, SDSU, UConn, and the Shorthorn.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I want the longhorns because of aforementioned nephew who attends UT

but I actually have a slim chance of finishing in the money if Creighton Kansas State and UConn win. Everyone’s brackets are in tatters leaving one of my brackets in a tie for 5th out of a couple hundred. Long shot. I think Texas wins it

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
My youngest daughter is an SDSU alumni but she’s rocking a post graduate academic scholarship at Alabama. We were both screaming for State to win. Good job Aztecs.

My dad built their stadium, so if I had to go for a team, I guess it'd be them

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Back in the 90s SDSU aztec used to ride out on a horse at football games looking like a warrior and some fukcing puta from Guatemala complained and they toned him down. Fukcing little whore.

• Angry
Reactions: npsp and hammies

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Back in the 90s SDSU aztec used to ride out on a horse at football games looking like a warrior and some fukcing puta from Guatemala complained and they toned him down. Fukcing little whore.
Damn. They still have the white frat boy LARPing on the Appaloosa horse at the Florida State games. "Chief Osceola". More like Brannigan Jefferson Twinklewaithe IV.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink