U.S.A.
Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
BUHHHHH there's no way living things can alter an entire planet!!
Says the guy that thinks driving a hybrid car is a major step towards mitigating climate change. Turn your heat off, winter will be over before you know it!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
But it happened once before!
It helps that we have 1000's more devices anal probing every aspect of weather all over the country than we did even 20-30 years ago.

Kind of like how we now have drones videoing everywhere to see angles and views no one saw even 10-20 years ago.

We are bombarded with "events" now, like they never happened in the history of man on earth, because we can.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It helps that we have 1000's more devices anal probing every aspect of weather all over the country than we did even 20-30 years ago.

Kind of like how we now have drones videoing everywhere to see angles and views no one saw even 10-20 years ago.

We are bombarded with "events" now, like they never happened in the history of man on earth, because we can.
Stop the steal, release the kraken! You bought Trumps election lies just like the lies of oil industry, you are the perfect rube.

Reactions: Hump

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Says the guy that thinks driving a hybrid car is a major step towards mitigating climate change. Turn your heat off, winter will be over before you know it!
I try not to use my heater at night.

It was cold in so cal Wed Night. Even with two blankets.

I'm used to sleeping without blankets naked.

#doingmyparttosavetheworld

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
The Great White Meltdown continues unabated
While the POC Meltup goes unnoticed with smash and grab supplementing reparations and welfare checks.

It's OK, it's their right. They got insurance for that.:foreheadslap:

It's all part of the new Climate Justice in Action.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Who said I ever left?

I just don't post here multiple times a day like you progo-soshies looking to validate your hypocrisy.

Woke is going broke in relevance.

But keep it up.

Eating your own never looked so good and it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
My annual Sea Level Rise rate linear trend post showing the CATASTRPHOPHIC sea level rise rates the last 30-50+ years in the 4 corners of the USA.

Sea levels are rising at rates NEVER SEEN in modern history!! :foreheadslap:

Places like Key West should be packing up and getting outta Dodge, it's getting so bad. They're like the Maldives, with the highest point on all islands in the chain only a few feet above sea level. By 2030 they're supposed to be under water according to predicts back in the 1990's/early 2000's.

So when does the hockey stick start kicking in?

Do the math (metric conversion to inches if need be) and tell me how much sea level rise rates are the last 100 years?

Is it feet or many feet of sea level rise the last 100 years?

For bonus points, how much the last 30 years when AGW became a house hold term? Wasn't it supposed to be at least 1 foot and as much as 3 feet by 2020?

Winner gets a signed autograph pic of your favorite spanktervision star.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
My annual Sea Level Rise rate linear trend post showing the CATASTRPHOPHIC sea level rise rates the last 30-50+ years in the 4 corners of the USA.

Sea levels are rising at rates NEVER SEEN in modern history!! :foreheadslap:

Places like Key West should be packing up and getting outta Dodge, it's getting so bad. They're like the Maldives, with the highest point on all islands in the chain only a few feet above sea level. By 2030 they're supposed to be under water according to predicts back in the 1990's/early 2000's.

So when does the hockey stick start kicking in?

Do the math (metric conversion to inches if need be) and tell me how much sea level rise rates are the last 100 years?

Is it feet or many feet of sea level rise the last 100 years?

For bonus points, how much the last 30 years when AGW became a house hold term? Wasn't it supposed to be at least 1 foot and as much as 3 feet by 2020?

Winner gets a signed autograph pic of your favorite spanktervision star.
you should go talk to a scientist who researches this stiff and tell them what you think

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
is that a fkn corgi?

oy vey....

do you take it on planes also?!?!?!?!?!
No. He and his Healer/Corgi buddy stay home when we travel, unless it's a road trip that we pack them along.

He loves running in open spaces, and low tide out front our place (pic above) is his fave. So much room and dogs are totally cool on the beaches here.

Surprisingly, more Corgi's up here than back in O'side from what we've seen.
He's kind of old school in size and on the high end in body size/length for the breed (35-40 lbs).

Like lots of medium/small breeds these days, the breeders have been breeding them down/smaller lately.
He's bigger than most, but our Healer/Corgi mix (Cowboy Corgi) is even bigger than he by at least 5-10 pounds.

Kind of a moose, and should've named him Sluggo. They both terrorize the deer, squirrels and gophers around here and jack each other up on what-ever they hear going bump in the night (or day).