More Systemic Racism!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Glad to see all the empathy re the assault/abuse of that poor woman. The outrage, the righteous indignation, the calls for justice, your rage is more than justified! With your help there is no way this aggression will stand! :love:
Yeah, let's ignore the motivation behind this thread as well and hundreds of threads Doug and Groomer started with the same insinuation.

Ifailalot famously said that empathy is cancer.
So please don't think he gives a sh!t about the poor woman in the wheelchair.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
“Twitter page”

are you 75?
No better than thinking that sh!t that appears on your twitter feed is not the reflection of you and your biases.

Yes, you actively follow those accounts and the algorithm is feeding you exactly what you like.

Are you 90?

Reactions: mundus

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Have you used the internet before?
Have you used the erbb before?

it saves me hours of scouring google For the content to confirm my bias. We are human, right?

I just thought of rioting in or burning or looting my local hometown but realized I should really be responsible and take my kids to sports and sailing camp and then earn a paycheck. But, Hey, that’s just me.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
There's no shortage of videos where white people do bad sh!t either.

Where are those threads? :unsure:
Lost, in their righteous narrative.

Glad to see all the empathy re the assault/abuse of that poor woman. The outrage, the righteous indignation, the calls for justice, your rage is more than justified! With your help there is no way this aggression will stand! :love:
So what exactly are you righteous about? Oh right, whiteness. :LOL:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Have you used the erbb before?

it saves me hours of scouring google For the content to confirm my bias. We are human, right?

I just thought of rioting in or burning or looting my local hometown but realized I should really be responsible and take my kids to sports and sailing camp and then earn a paycheck. But, Hey, that’s just me.
Actually this is one of the few places where your biases get challenged.

Social media is an echo bubble.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Scary stuff. What's the context of the video?

Curious if anyone here has ever been in the clutches (or the jaws) of a demented or psychiatric patient peaking on adrenaline.

The most disturbing thing is it was allowed to get insanely out of hand, to put it mildly, and nobody was there to assist / deescalate. Possibility - help was called but had not yet arrived, or help was already responding to another incident, or there was no help who could assist.

My guess:

Understaffed psych, dementia, or elderly care facility.
Poor vetting of caregivers due to inability to retain staff (low wages, dangerous work environment which translates to an unsafe patient environment, high stress, burnout)
Working staff assigned an impossible, unsafe workload with multiple patients that can go completely nuts.
Prior to the start of the video the patient likely attacked the caregiver - a bite or death grip - and would not let go. (You can see granny has the neck of the caregiver's scrubs while continuing to go for the caregiver's face - these sorts of assaults on staff are common in these sorts of facilities)
Poorly vetted caregiver lost their sh!t - it likely wasn't just the poor character of the caregiver but a compilation of stressors that made this possible. You can see the part where she cracks...Goes from lightly telling her "You stop that" to suddenly ripping her out of the chair like a ragdoll. Wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Solution:

Proper staffing - allows a safer, manageable work environment.
Wages that retain staff and attract a larger pool of applicants allowing staff to be better vetted.
More paid vacation time.

None of the above will happen.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Why didn’t she just comply?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Scary stuff. What's the context of the video?

Curious if anyone here has ever been in the clutches (or the jaws) of a demented or psychiatric patient peaking on adrenaline.

The most disturbing thing is it was allowed to get insanely out of hand, to put it mildly, and nobody was there to assist / deescalate. Possibility - help was called but had not yet arrived, or help was already responding to another incident, or there was no help who could assist.

My guess:

Understaffed psych, dementia, or elderly care facility.
Poor vetting of caregivers due to inability to retain staff (low wages, dangerous work environment which translates to an unsafe patient environment, high stress, burnout)
Working staff assigned an impossible, unsafe workload with multiple patients that can go completely nuts.
Prior to the start of the video the patient likely attacked the caregiver - a bite or death grip - and would not let go. (You can see granny has the neck of the caregiver's scrubs while continuing to go for the caregiver's face - these sorts of assaults on staff are common in these sorts of facilities)
Poorly vetted caregiver lost their sh!t - it likely wasn't just the poor character of the caregiver but a compilation of stressors that made this possible. You can see the part where she cracks...Goes from lightly telling her "You stop that" to suddenly ripping her out of the chair like a ragdoll. Wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Solution:

Proper staffing - allows a safer, manageable work environment.
Wages that retain staff and attract a larger pool of applicants allowing staff to be better vetted.
More paid vacation time.

None of the above will happen.
I like how you turned the OP into a request for more laid vacation time for yourself!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I like how you turned the OP into a request for more laid vacation time for yourself!
I get plenty of paid vacation time.

I'm talking about staff in positions and places like those in the video.

If you're an aid in a facility like that you probably get two weeks.

A lot of patients get placed there because they are so nutty they can't be cared for, even with heavy doses of sedatives (which can of course be refused).

I wonder who is managing granny's accounts?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I thought this thread was going to be about the racist boxcutter attack on an Asian woman in Times Square.

There are a lot of homeless around Oside now and I am in total threat response mode when they get close to me.

I assume this could happen at any moment.

My girl friend laughs at me.

But I hope this is the one that gets box cut.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I get plenty of paid vacation time.

I'm talking about staff in positions and places like those in the video.

If you're an aid in a facility like that you probably get two weeks.

A lot of patients get placed there because they are so nutty they can't be cared for, even with heavy doses of sedatives (which can of course be refused).

I wonder who is managing granny's accounts?
The thing with that beating is it's been a long time coming.

A lot of time, to get the person to comply is you have to make them feel so much pain so they surrender.

You have to signal their nervous system that they are overwhelmed.

I'm suprised there is not better tech for submitting people without hurting them.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There are a lot of homeless around Oside now and I am in total threat response mode when they get close to me.

Make them into Soylent Green

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Make them into Soylent Green
Feed the bugs.

It seems like they are getting more aggressive.

I don't think there is a fix.

The politicians must have decided the same thing.

Its seems like they are doing little things, when it fact it's systems problem.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I would hate to get into a fight with a homeless guy.

They stink.

• Love
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo